AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) organized the CMAT 2018 (Common Management Admission Test) the country. CMAT is a state level exam which is organized for offering admission into management courses (PGDM, MBA, Executive PGDM, PGCM, etc.). All AICTE-allows Institutions, universities and colleges reverse the CMAT grooves for giving this Programme to get admissions via CMAT. CMAT 2018 examination is tracked by online mode of CBT (computer based test) which is assumed in the first month of annually (January 2018). In this article we are giving whole information related with CMAT 2018 exam, include with online application form, eligibility criteria, dates, exam pattern, correction, resize image, admit card etc.
CMAT 2018 Notification Released Soon
The official notification will be released soon Click Here for Application Form Details
CMAT 2018 Exam Date
The Official dates of CMAT 2018 examination is given below:
|Application form announced||21 October 2017|
|Last date of submission online application||15th of December 2018|
|Admit card Availibility||January 2018|
|Date Exam||21 January 2018|
|Answer key availability||1st or 2nd weeks after the examination|
|Result announcement||February 2018, 2nd week|
CMAT 2018 Registration
- The CMAT 2018 Application Form will be found via online modeby using the website.
- CMAT 2018 registration will be began from the 2nd week of October 2017.
- To fill the online application, applicants have to read the guidelinesand register themselves.
- Make the application fee paymentvia online or offline process.
- After application fee payment, fill the lasting details in the online application form.
- Applicants are required to upload the digital imagesof signature and photograph in given format.
- Check carefully in-advance to submitting the online application form.
- Application are advised to shot printout of the online application for future use.
- Applicants have to pay the online application fee of 1400/-(for OBC and general) and Rs. 700/- (for ST, SC & PD candidates).
- The fee payment can be pay via online mode by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- Applicants can also make fee payment by Challan payment at SBI bank any branch.
CMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Here we are giving the basic CMAT Eligibility criteria for examination:
- Nationality: Must be Indian.
- Qualification: Applicants must possess a graduation degree in any stream from any well-known (recognized) university or college.
- Appearing Candidates: Applicants appearing in the last year of graduation whose consequences will be declare before beginning of admission they can further apply.
CMAT Exam Pattern
Here, we have given CMAT Exam Pattern 2018, as overview:
- Duration: 3 hours duration will be allow.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in computer based test (online mode).
- No. of Question: 100 questions asked, 25 questions from individual section.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be comprises.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for per correct answer (+4 marks).
- Negative marking: One mark will be subtracted for per incorrect answer (-1 marks).
- The detailed CMAT 2018 exam pattern is mention below:
|Section||Maximum Marks||No. of Question|
|Data Interpretation & Quantitative Techniques||100||25|
CMAT 2018 Syllabus
There is not any stable syllabus is given for CMAT 2018 examination. The syllabus will have several topics from Data Interpretation and Quantitative Techniques, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. Equal questions will be questioned from particular topic. Candidates should prepare for the CMAT exam from these topics.
How to Prepare for CMAT 2018
- Find out all the information regards the syllabusand prepare consequently.
- Make a strategy planfor preparation and track it wisely.
- Prepare from the effective books and study materialsfound in the internet or market.
- Practice the trial test and last year’s questionpapers it shall be help you to identify for more relate the exam pattern.
- Mark the differ topics and discussthem with your class mate or tutor.
- Keep your health, take healthy diet and do yoga and exercise.
CMAT Admit Card
The crucial information of admit card check below:
- CMAT 2018 hall ticket will be released through online mode in the 3rd week of January 2018.
- Candidates name, signature, photograph, roll number, exam date, test centre and timing will be given in the CMAT admit card.
- The CMAT admit card will also be refers to the applicants by the authority to the recorded Email ID.
- Without legal CMAT admit card, applicants will not be allow to appear in the examination hall.
Here, we have listed details about Result of CMAT Exam 2018:
- The CMAT 2018 result will be given to candidates in the 2nd week of February 2018.
- Applicants can check the result through online mode via the official website.
- The CMAT 2018 score will be legal for the admission to academic session of 2018-2019.
- Candidates are advised to take results printout of the CMAT and keep it safe at last the admission process gets overs.
Check below counselling process of CMAT:
- The CMAT counselling process will be begun after the announcement of merit list.
- A merit list will be arranged as per to the marks found by the applicants in the CMAT entrance exam.
- Applicants can appear in the CMAT counselling which is organized by several universities and institutions on the basis of CMAT 2018 score.
- Applicants have to bring the needed fees and documents during the counselling process.
- Seats will be given to candidates on the sources of CMAT 2018 scores, filled options and seats availability.