Christ University MBA 2018 Registration, Application Form, Eligibility Requirement, Important Dates, Christ University MBA Admission 2018, How to Apply: Christ University, Banglore informs the Students by the official notification for admission into PG course of Business administration. Students, who wish to make the career in the relevant stream and are interested in having the MBA degree, can apply for the admission in the respective university. Here, we have given all the important details about the Christ University MBA 2018 Application form, Exam pattern, Eligibility criteria and Considerable dates
Christ University MBA 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the events of the Exam||Date|
|Application available online||October 2017|
|Submitting the application online Last day||January 2018|
|Receiving Supporting Documents Last date||January 2018|
|Selection Procedure admit card for the eligible Students Release||January 2018|
|Micro Presentation and Group Discussion||January 2018|
|Written Assessment Verbal AssessmentPersonal interview (PI)||January 2018-February 2018|
|Publishing of Final selection list||February 2018|
Note: The respective University will have all the right to alter or change the timing and dates at any time during the period of an application procedure. The University will not consider applicants’ request for a change in MP, GD, WA, PI, VA dates, Location, timing.
Christ University MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have accomplished his/her bachelor level of education in any field with minimum 50% marks.
- Students having an combined score of 600 or more in the MAT (Management Aptitude Test) directed by AIMA can able to apply for the admission in Christ University.
- OR Students having a combined score of 450 or more/above in the GMAT 2017 can further be apply for the admission.
- OR,those, who have acquired the 70 percentile marks or above in the CAT (Common Admission Test 2017) which is directed by the IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management), are able to apply for same.
- OR, Students can apply for admission who have acquired 70 percentile or above in ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) 2018.
- OR, if acquired 70 percentile or more/above in the XAT 2018 (Xavier Aptitude Test), will be suitable to apply for the admission.
Christ University MBA 2018: Application Form
All Students need to follow the following guidelines to apply by the the online application form:
- Applicants need to visit the official portal i.e. http://app.christuniversity.in/ in order to fill in Christ University MBA form 2018.
- Thereafter, applicants need to make a 16 digit unique ID for login which he/she can create by filling a liable email ID, date of birth and mobile number.
- With the help of this 16 digits login ID, applicants will be willing to fill the form of application where he/she will have to fill all the requisite information in the form.
- There will be also need to pay application fee with Rs. 1200 which Students can be possible by Debit/ Credit Card as well as Net banking services.
- After depositing the requisite payment, the submission of the online form for will be over.
- Also that, Students will have to refer 1copy of printed form duly signed by the guardian/parent/spouse and the applicant in the A4 size envelope with all needed documents.
Christ University MBA Selection Process/ Exam pattern
- Micro Presentation (MP)/ Group Discussion (GD)
- The admission managing board will measure the Students’ mental and verbal intelligence by the GD (Group Discussion).
- The group discussion will have duration is 35 minutes.
- By with that, there shall be a micro presentation including 90 seconds.
- Written Assessment
- Students’ written ability/skill will also be assessed/judged by an admission board.
- Students will have to write on topic which is given by board.
- The time duration for the written exam will be 10 min.
- Personal interview and Verbal Assessment
- There will be an exam of the verbal assessment of an applicant’s where the respective admission board will take test as oral communication of Students.
- In next round, the expert panel will direct the PI (personal interview).
- Academic Performance
- At last round, the respective admission panel will analysis all requisite educational certificates of the applicants.
- Students will have to bring all required documents like 10th, 12th and of degree level etc. by with them.
Christ University MBA 2018 Admit Card
- The responsible university will be provide the admit card to all the suitable applicants after the successfully submission of the form.
- It will be essential for all the applicants to take the admit card by with them at the examination center.
Christ University MBA Result 2018
- After the beginning of the exam, the university will be declare the list of all the succeeded Students on their official website.
- Successful Students will be invited by respective university to take participate in the admission procedure/formalities.
- During the admission process, all the applicants will be required to take the all requisite documents of his/her educational qualifications by with them.
- Also, he/she will have 2 recent passport size photographs and applicable photo ID proof.
- There should be a applicable/valid address proof at the possible time admission.