Check Here complete detail of CG TET 2019 Chhattisgarh TET Notification Application form, Important Date Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Paper, Correction: CG TET refers as Chhattisgarh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET). It is a state level teaching entrance exam. CG TET 2019 is a mandatory examination to qualify for getting a government jobs in teaching fields. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is a governing authority will responsible for CG TET 2019. Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET 2019) held in on 10th March 2019. The Exam will conduct for recruitment of primary school teachers (Class 1st to 5th) and upper primary teachers (Class 6th to 8th). Read the official notification before going to apply. All the eligible and interested candidates can check more details from same web page like- online registration, syllabus, an d exam pattern, date and admit card.
Latest News (Admit Card Issue)
>>>>CG TET Admit Card Download Here
The Exam date has been postponed to 10th of March 2019.
*CG TET Application Form 2019 for SCERT (B.Ed Candidates) has been Extended by 7th Feb 2019. Check Here to Apply.
*CG TET Application Form Submission Date Extended by 5th Feb 2019. Check Here to Apply.
Click Here to view the Notification 2019.
CG TET 2019 Overview
Name of the Organization: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Post Name: Teacher Recruitment
Exam Name: CG TET 2019
Exam Mode: Offline mode
Exam Date: 24th Feb 2019 (Announced)
Mode of Apply: Online Mode
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
CG TET 2019 Dates (Exam Date Postponed)
- Online Application will release: 17th January 2019
- Closing Date of online Application form: 3rd Feb 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Examination Date (Postponed):
24th Feb 201910th March 2019
- Result will declare: September 2019
CG TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limits: The interested candidate’s minimum age must be between 18 years to 35 years.
For Primary Teachers Paper I – (Class 1st to 5th):
- The Candidates should have passed 12th or its equivalent along with 50% marks with 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Candidates must have or appear in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED)
- The candidate has 4- year B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education) those can apply.
- Candidates with graduation degree with 50% marks or a B.Ed are also eligible to apply.
Upper Primary Teachers For Paper 2- (Class 6th to 8th)
The Candidates should have a graduation degree like B.A./B.Sc./D.Ed with at least 50% marks and must have B.Ed Degree.
The Appearing candidates 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) is also eligible for apply.
CG TET 2019 Application Form
In order to fill application form candidates need to visit the respective authority official site. The Application form will come in the month of Jun 2019. Candidates require submitting the application form before or on the closing date of application form. The Candidate can apply for both primary and upper primary levels of teachers. The Examination application for will be released by Chhattisgarh Professional
How to apply CG TET 2019
- The interested and eligible go to the official website at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Open the new registration form and first register them in official web portal by entering valid mobile number and email id etc.
- After that log in your account with the help of login credentials.
- Fill your qualification details and personal information in online application form.
- After filling all details upload candidates scanned passport size image and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to submit required application fee by suitable mode.
- Crosscheck the enter details by candidates before submitting it.
Finally, Submit dully filled application form and take a print out of it for reference purpose
For general category: Paper 1: Rs 450/- For Both papers: Rs 550/-
For OBC Category: Paper 1: Rs 350/- and For Both papers: Rs 450/-
For SC/ST Category: For paper 1: Rs 300/- and For Both papers: Rs 400/-
CG TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- The exam will conduct in offline mode.
- The examination duration will 1 hour and 30 minutes for each paper and 3 hours for both exams.
- Question paper will contains multiple choice types (MCQ).
- Total 150 questions will asked in the exam.
- There will be no negative marking scheme for the wrong answer.
CG TET Admit card 2019
The admit card will issue 15 days before the examination. In order for downloading admit card candidates need to open official website. Entre candidates unique details to download admit card from official websites like registration number and candidates DOB. The admit card will contain information of examination and candidates details. Take a print out of admitting card and carry it at exam hall.
CG TET Result 2019
The respective authority will be announced the result in the month of September 2019. The respective authority of CG TET 2019 will be uploading in the official website. Enter candidates roll no and DOB to download CG TET Result 2019. The score card will be contained candidates information and marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.