CG TET 2018 Online Registration, Exam Date, Online Application Form, Notification Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, Official website, Admit card, Result, Chhattisgarh CG TET 2018: Chhattisgarh Government is going to direct Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET 2018) probably in the last of August 2018. The CG TET 2018 will be held for Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board (CPEB) for the recruitment of primary teachers (Class 1st to 5th) and upper primary teachers (Class 6th to 8th) in the govt. and private schools of Chhattisgarh. Eligible applicants can apply according to the scheduled date. The CG TET 2018 application form will releases most expected in the month of June 2018. For the more info check this article completely on CG TET 2018.
CG TET 2018 Exam dates (tentative)
|Availability of online form||Maybe in June 2018|
|The submission of online form Last date||June 2018|
|Entrance exam Date||July – August 2018|
|Declaration of result||September 2018|
|Counselling procedure||September 2018|
For Paper I – Primary Teachers (Class 1st to 5th):
- Applicants should have done Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with no less than 50% marks.
- Applicants who are appearing completing his/her 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education and two- year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for it.
- Applicants who hold 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) are able to apply.
- Applicant who having a liable B.A/B.Sc. degree or a B.Ed. degree with never less than 50% marks can apply for same.
For Paper 2- Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6th to 8th)
- Applicants who passes his/her B.A./D.Ed./ B.Sc./ with 50% marks at least are able to apply
- Applicants who passes or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)/four – year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)/ B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed. he/she can also apply.
The Applicants who are appearing in CG TET 2018 have to fill the form & submit his/her application form as per scheduled date. The information of CG TET 2018 application procedure is listed below:
> The Applicants who desire to be a teacher I Chhattisgarh region he/she must have to fill and submit admission form online with the official portal choice.gov.in
> First of all he/she have to register themselves online with his/her basic requires information such as applicable mobile number and email id.
> And after registering themselves, login ID will be sent to applicants.
> By using the same, applicants can access and fill the application form.
> Fill up the every single detail very carefully and make sure you are entering correct information and be ready with your latest passport size photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
> Submit the require amount of fee for the admission procedure.
> Please take a printout of the duly filled in application for future reference
CG TET 2018 Application fee
For general category:
- For single paper: Rs 450/-
- For Both papers: Rs 550/-
- For single paper: Rs 350/-
- For Both papers: Rs 450/-
- For single paper: Rs 300/-
- For Both papers: Rs 400/-
For paper 1 (Primary Teacher)
The duration of examination will be 1 ½ hours. The paper will consist of 150 questions for 150 marks. The distribution of marks and questions in each subject is provided below:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
For paper 2 (Upper Primary level Teacher)
The duration of examination will be 1 ½ hours. The paper will consist of 210 questions for 210 marks. The distribution of marks and questions in each subject is provided below:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science (For Math’s and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
Applicants can get his/her admit card of CG TET 2018 from the official portal within the 15 days before the beginning of the entrance exam. For downloading his/her admit card he/she have to provide the registration number or the application number. The Applicants desire to bring the valid copy of admit card while appearing in the examination hall.
The organizers of CG TET 2018 can get his/her result from the official portal. The result will be declared within few days after the examination get done. To check and download the result, applicants desire to visit the official portal and enter his/her roll number in the given fields.