CENTAC 2020 Registration, Application Form, Entrance Exam Dates, How to apply, Official website, Admit Card, Fees, Central Admission Committee, Admission 2020, CENTAC 2020 will be organize for serving admission into vary Bachelor’s courses in the stream of pharmacy, engineering etc. Central Admission Committee is well mostly known as CENTAC, the authority has to manage the admission procedure for taking admission into differ Govt. institutions of Puducherry and other applicable states/UTs. Getting Admission is wholly depends upon the performance of an individuals in the 10+2 or its equivalent/applicable board exam. Read all info about it through this article.
CENTAC 2020 Admission Dates
Check the tentative time-table of CENTAC 2020 Examination:
|Online Application Availability||Third week of May 2020|
|Last Date of form submission||Last of May 2020|
|Last Date of receipt of online printout||Second week of June 2020|
|Merit List Published||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Counselling Start date||Fourth week of July 2020|
CENTAC Application Form 2020
- The authority will serve CENTAC 2020 From of Application via online mode.
- Applicants will be eligible to fill the form on in the month of May 2020 (3rd week probably).
- Last date to fill the form in the last of May 2020.
- Get in advance valid mobile No. and scanned image of photo before filling form/registration.
- Scanned photograph size should must between 20-25 KB with JPG format.
- When fill the application form for Law programmes applicant have to submit a separate forms of application.
- After submission, take a print out of the filled form and send it by courier/ post or submitted in the below address with all the requested documents:
CENTAC office PEC Campus, Pillaichavady,
Puducherry – 605 014
Pay the fee of application only via online process (debit card/credit card/net banking). The fee schedule is tabled below:
|Courses||Fee (For Reserved Category)||Fee (For General category)|
CENTAC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Read below eligibility criteria before apply:
- Indian Nationals only able to apply.
- Minimum Age Limit:For BAMS, applicant’s minimum age limit is 17 Years (i.e. October 1, 2020).
- Higher Age Limit:For B.Tech, the higher limit is 21 years (i.e. July 1, 2020). 3 years relaxation for SC category applicants.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Examination:Clear 10+2 or its equivalent exams from an applicable/recognized board.
- Lowest Marks:Secure 45% marks minimum (40% marks for reserved category students).
- Subjects:Succeed the above exam with Mathematics and Physics with one of Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry/Bio-Technology subject.
- Attempts:3 attempts application for SC and only two attempts for rest of the category.
For B.Pharma Course:
- Qualifying Exam:Positively clear 12th examination or its equivalent exams from an applicable/recognized board.
- Minimum Marks:Having 45% marks Minimum (for reserved category 40% marks).
- Subjects:Clear the above exams with Chemistry and Physics with one of Biology/Bio-Technology/Mathematics /Computer Science subject.
- Attempts:No attempt limits considered by authority for B.Pharma.
For BAMS Course:
- Qualifying Examination:Clear 10+2 exams with recognized board.
- Lowest Marks:Acquired 50% minimum marks for general, 40% marks for ST/SC/OPH and 45% marks for BCM/OBC/MBC/OPH (OBC and GEN)/EBC.
- Subjects:Pass above examination with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English subjects separately.
- Attempts:Only one time.
CENTAC 2020 Merit List
After completion above formalities, the merit list will be updated by conducting authority. The CENTAC merit list 2020 will be prepared depend on the marks scored by an individuals in their succeeding exam. It will be declared on June 2020 (fourth week perhaps) via online procedure. Applicants have to fill the application no. /DOB, opt course and click on show position/status link to see the merit list information.
Check seat reservation for vary categories in below:
|Different Categories||Reservation in %|
|BCM (Backward Classes Muslims)||2|
|Other Backward Classes||11|
|MBC (Most Backward Classes)||18|
|EBC (Extreme Backward Classes)||2|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen||1 or 3**|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom (Fighter (FF))||4|
|Applicant who are Meritorious in Sports (SP)||1|
CENTAC 2020 Counselling
The counselling will be held in the month of June 2020 (4th week) via offline process. Before the counselling round, applicants will be invited for document confirmation via Email/SMS. During the document confirmation process, applicant’s genuine documents must be verified. Applicants will be called for counselling as per for merit in each programmes. The counselling arrangement and process will be updated on official website or further in local newspapers. The director’s will further informed to aspirants through call letters. You have to deposit the fee for admission via online mode to involve in counselling process.
CENTAC 2020 Admission Process
Applicants will take admission into for His/her desired depends on the merit list. Completion of counseling procedure after 1 week, the authority will published an allotment seat list. Applicants have to download the provisional letter of allotment via the website of authority as online mode. Applicants require to report at selected/allotted center under the time period provided by authority with all needed documents. Whether, any applicants will be unsuccessful to report on provided time, the seat will be cancelled for Him/her.
Documents Required for Application Form
Attach the below documents with hardcopy of the form:
- 10th and 12rh or its equivalent examination mark sheet
- Age proof (SSLC mark sheet or Birth Certificate)
- Nationality Certificate
- Copy of Online Payment
- Residence Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (if appropriate)
- Permanent Integrated Certificate
- Community Certificate (if appropriate)
- Sports Certificate (if appropriate)
- Nativity Certificate (if appropriate)