CBSE UGC NET 2018 (November) Registration, Application Form, Apply Online, CBSE UGC NET 2018 (November), Exam Date, Official website www.cbsenet.nic.in, National Eligibility Test (NET) helded by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) as an offline exam of UGC NET. Junior Research Fellowship awardees will be able to pursue research in his/her PG subject. He/she will track the research from IITs or further national organizations & are also capable for the post of Assistant professor in Indian Universities/colleges. Check complete details of CBSE UGC NET 2018.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Notification
Application form will be available most 5th March 2018
UGC NET Important Dates
|Online application form Commence||5th March 2018|
|Submit the form Last date||April 2018|
|Fee submission Last date||April 2018|
|Application Form Corrections||25th to 1st April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Update soon|
|Examination Date||8 July 2018|
If an individual are going to apply for CBSE UGC NET Exam then, they have to must satisfied with the CBSE-UGC NET Eligibility Criteria that they are eligible or not:
- Age Required for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years (i.e. 1st November 2018).
- For SC, ST, PwD and OBC-NCL categoryapplicants, have 5 years relaxation in the higher age limit will be prescribed.
- Applicants having degree will be capable for 3 years relaxationin the requisite age.
- Relaxation will further be provided to the applicants having research knowledge/experience.
- No scheduled for upper age limit of applying for the eligibility of Assistant Professor.
Check complete details about CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2018-2018
- The applicants applying for CBSE UGC NET 2018 must have succeeded the Master’s degree or its equivalent in listed subjects securing 55% from any state or central approved/recognized university (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD belonging applicants).
- The appearing applicants of last/final year are further be able to apply for an exam (provided he/she have to succeed the exam in advance-before awarding the vacancy/post). These applicants should be qualified his/her Master’s degree with 2 years from the date of UGC NET results.
- Those applicants will have 5% relaxation in total marks whose master’s degree was finished by September 19, 1991.
- The applicants are suggested to appear in the subject of his/her Master’s degree only. The applicants whose PG subjects are not mentioned in the scheduled list can appear in the relevant subjects.
UGC NET 2018 Application Fee
- The Application fee is possible via debit/credit card as well as e-Challan.
- The fee by using e-Challan will be deposit in cash at ICICI/ Syndicate/ Canara /HDFC bank.
UGC NET Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Offline (PPB).
- OMR Sheet: Applicants have to mark his/her answers on the OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Sheet.
- Papers: The test will includes of 3 papers.
- Type of Questions: Each papers will consist objective questions in nature.
- Number of Paper: 185 questions (in total) will be asked in NET which are break into three
- Number of Questions: Paper-1st will consist 60 questions, (and attempt only 50 questions); Paper-2nd will includes 50 questions & Paper-3rd will includes 75 questions.
- Medium of Paper: Options for paper medium can be applied at the time of registering/filling the application form. Student can select the paper mode either English or Hindi.
- Subjects: The Paper-1st includes of General Aptitude Questions in type. Paper-2nd & 3rd includes questions associated to the concerned topic/subject.
- Exam Duration: Paper-1st and Paper-2nd shall be of 11/4 hours Paper-3rd would be of 21/2
- Marking Scheme: All accurate response shall be carry 2 marks and there is no provision for negative marking.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Exam Time||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1st||60 questions (attempted only 50)||9:30 AM to 10:45 AM||100||11/4 hrs.|
|2nd||50 mandatory questions||9:30 AM to 10:45 AM||100||11/4 hrs.|
|3rd||75 mandatory questions||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM||150||21/2 hrs.|
UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card or says hall ticket of November session shall be published on the official website in the last of June 2018.
- The valid Photo ID Card is any one of Institute/ College Identity Card, Passport, Driving license, Aadhaar Card, Voters Id Card, Pan Card, etc.
- Applicants need to carry the admit card to the examination centre along with one or more Photo-Identity Card coz if incase one will be not accepted the other one is useful.
How to make correction in UGC NET 2018 Application Form
1. Visit the official portal, cbsenet.nic.in
2. At the bottom side click on “Login for Application Correction” link.
3. You will be redirect to the new page. Before making read all details which is mentioned there.
4. Must remember that you will not be able to make alteration again so be careful while refilling details.
5. And don’t forget to take a print of the confirmation page after alteration and payment of required fee.
UGC NET 2018 Result
- The result for session of January will be announced most expected in the month of December 2018 and will be declare only online mode on the website of CBSE NET.
- Applicants can check his/her results by filling his/her roll number and DOB (date of birth).
UGC NET 2018 Answer Key
- The exam conducting authority will publish the UGC NET 2018 Answer key, after the successful over the exam.
- In the September 2018 (second week), the answer key for January exam is assumed to be uploaded.
- Applicants further have an opportunity to challenge the answer key/OMR Sheet.
- For challenging for each question, the director will charge with 1000/- Rs.
- This charges will be refunded, if the challenge is received/accepted.
- The result will be arranged on the origin of final/last answer key.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Cut Off
- To be concerned for the award of eligibility for Assistant Professor and JRF, the minimum marks require to be secure in paper-1st, paper-2nd and paper-3rd is tabled below:
|Category||Minimum Marks (in %) to be acquired|
|OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST||35% (35 marks)||35% (35 marks)||40% (60 marks)|
|General||40% (40 marks)||40% (40 marks)||50% (75 marks)|
- Category-wise and Subject-wise merit list will be prepare for those applicants who will listed in the cut-off scores.
- Particular merit list for JRF will be arranged from amongst 15% NET qualifiers.
- Merit list will be arranged by using the total scores of applicants in all the papers.
- Top 15% applicants will be announced as qualified for the eligibility of Assistant Professor only.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Syllabus
- Syllabus of NET (National Eligibility Test) is different for vary subjects.
- Applicants must prepare according to the syllabus scheduled by CBSE.
- The subjects consisted in NET are greater than 94.
- Check the syllabus on the official website.