CBSE UGC NET November 2018 Registration, Application Form, Exam Date- How to Apply, CBSE UGC NET November 2018 Application Procedure- How to Apply, NET (National Eligibility Test) directed by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) on basis of UGC (University Grants Commission) in an offline process of exam of UGC NET. It is directed as 2 times in a year i.e. in January and July month to test the eligibility of Indian applicants for Junior Research Fellowship and for the Assistant Professor or for both. Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) awardees will be capable to pursue research in his/her PG subject.
CBSE UGC NET November 2018
The application form will be available from August
CBSE UGC NET November 2018 Important Dates
|Online application form begin||3 week of April 2018 1 August 2018|
|Submit the form Last date||3 week of May 2018 30 August 2018|
|Fee submission Last date||3 week of May 2018 31 August 2018|
|Application form Corrections||Soon|
|Availability of Admit Card||Soon|
|Exam Date||19 November 2018|
CBSE UGC NET November 2018 Application Procedure
UGC NET 2018 Application available will be begun from 2nd week of April 2018, after release of official notice for NET (National Eligibility Test), all the interested and qualified applicants may apply for this exam by accessing the website of respective CBSE. We will also update online form direct link on this web page stay with us.
In detailed information check here
How to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2018
- The applicants have to access the link of CBSE UGC NET
- The applicants have to display whether he/she want to apply and register only for Assistant Professor or for both JRF and Assistant Professor.
- The applicants have to publish their recent/latest scanned photo and signature. The size and dimensions of the photo and signature is as listed here-
- The scanned/digital signature and photograph should be with JPG format.
- The size of the photo must be lies between 4kb to 40kb.
- The dimension of the photo must be 3.5 cm (in width) and 4.5 cm (in height).
- The size of the signature image must be lies between 4kb to 30kb.
- The dimension of signature image must be 3.5 cm (in width) and 1.5 cm (in height).
- The applicants have to fill all the basic required personal information in the applications. He/she also have to pay fee by online mode as well as possible with offline mode by e-Challan.
Preparation Tips Check Here
CBSE UGC NET 2018
- The applicants should have a Master’s degree or its equivalent scoring at least 55% (without rounding off) from any applicable university.
- The applicants who have already succeeded OR will qualify PG degree OR whose results are still as awaited OR the exam has been postponed (only in case of) are also capable to apply for CBSE NET.
- The Ph.D. holder applicants who have done their PG degree by September 19, 1991 are able to get 5% relaxation in the total score.
Click Here for Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants who are from General category they need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- The applicants who are from OBC category they need to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- The applicants who are from ST/SC/PWD category they require to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.