CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2018-2019: Complete information In Detailed , Selection Procedure, CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria Details, Those Students who are going to apply for the CBSE NET 2018 must read eligibility criteria before he/she going apply and filling application form for the examination. He/she must ensure whether he/she meet all the eligibility criteria or not. If he/she fail to do so then he/she will not be capable to apply for the CBSE NET 2018. The eligibility requirement is mentioned below for the CBSE UGC NET 2018, in order to appearing students must read it:
CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- The Students applying for the CBSE UGC NET 2018 must have qualified with the PG degree or equivalent in listed subjects acquiring 55% from any central or state recognized university (50% for SC/OBC/ST/PWD Students).
- The appearing Students of last/final year are also able to apply for same (provided he/she have to qualify the exam in advance by awarding the post). These Students must have qualified his/her PG degree within two years from the date of NET results 2018.
- Those Students will have advantage as 5% relaxation in toto marks whose master’s degree was completed by September 19, 1991.
- The Students are advised to appear in the subject of his/her Master’s only. The Students whose Master’s degree subjects are not mentioned in the prescribed list can appear in related topics/subjects.
UGC NET Application Form details Check Here
- The Students applying for JRF must have aged below or equal to 28 years. The SC/PWD/ST/OBC and female Students will be given 5 years relaxation in their age.
- There will be no higher age limit for the post of Assistant Professor/Lecturer.
- The age relaxation is further provisioned for the Students who have experience of research (provided he/she have to acquire a certificate of the same to take the relaxation).
- The relaxation as category wise in age will be permitted on the ground of producing relevant/applicable certificate.
- The Students will not have any age relaxation of higher than 5 years either by one or multiple section (clause).
- The certificates which will be concerned as the age proof are 10th standard mark sheet or the certificate of passing and DOB certificate.