CBSE UGC NET 2018 Registration, January & June Details, Exam date, Application Form, How to Apply CBSE UGC NET June 2018 Application Procedure, NET (National Eligibility Test) directed by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) on basis of UGC (University Grants Commission) in an offline procedure of examination of UGC NET. It is held as 2 times in a year i.e. in January & July month to test the eligibility of Indian students for Junior Research Fellowship and for the AP (Assistant Professor) or for both. JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) awardees will be capable to have the research in his/her PG subject.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Notification
The application form will be start from April 2018 (3rd week)
|Online application form begin||April 2018, 3 week|
|Submit the form Last date||May 2018, 3 week|
|Fee submission Last date||May 2018, 3 week|
|Application form Corrections||May 2018, 4 week to June 2018, 1st week|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2018, 4 week|
|Examination Date||July 2018, 2 week|
CBSE UGC NET 2018 (July) Application Procedure
UGC NET 2018 Application available will be begun from 2nd week of April 2018, after release of official notice for NET (National Eligibility Test), all the qualified and interested students may apply for this examination by accessing the website of CBSE. We will also update online form direct reference link on this web page stay with this page.
How to apply for CBSE UGC NET January 2018
- The students have to access the link of CBSE UGC NET
- The students have to appear whether he/she want to register and apply only for AP (Assistant Professor) or for both Assistant Professor as well as JRF.
- The students have to publish their latest digital/scanned signature and photo.
- The students have to fill all the common required personal info in the applications. He/she also have to pay fee by online method or offline method by e-Challan.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The students must have a PG degree or its equivalent securing at least 55% (without rounding off) from any applicable/liable university.
- The students who have already cracked OR will qualify PG degree OR whose results are just as awaited OR the examination has been postponed (only in case) are further suitable to apply for it.
- The Ph.D. holder students who have done his/her PG degree by September 19, 1991 are suitable to get 5% relaxation in the aggregate score.
- The students who are from General category they need to pay Rs. 600/-.
- The students who are from OBC category they need to pay Rs. 300/-.
- The students who are from ST/SC/PWD category they require to pay Rs. 150/-.