BSNL Recruitment 2019: Name of the Posts, Form of Application, Eligibility Criteria, and the Selection Procedure: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which came into existence in 2000 is currently as largest public sector Telecom Company in India. It gives its telecom services from Jammu to Kanyakumari & from Gujrat to Arunachala Pradesh. BSNL operates its whole undertakings under Ministry of Telecommunications of India. On annual basis, BSNL releases notification as officially for Indian nationals to be recruited for several posts in BSNL. In this page, Applicants can find out all the relevant details about the BSNL recruitment procedure and the posts, Form of Application, eligibility, and selection procedure.
BSNL Posts and Recruitment Procedure
BSNL recruits the Applicants depend on the marks gained by them in GATE. BSNL further publishes the online notification for class ‘B’ & ‘C’ grade jobs which need Applicants to have qualified graduation standard exam from a recognized collage/institute.
It shall be the sole decision of BSNL to direct any qualifying exam or interview for recruitment procedure for ‘B’ & ‘C’ grade vacancies.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants’ age must be lies between 18 – 30 years as on January 31st, 2018.
- Those applicants who from reserved category shall be served the 5 years relaxation in the higher age.
- The age relaxation shall be 10 years for PwD Applicants.
- Applicants must have done the B.Tech. / B.E. Or its equivalent education in Electronics/ Telecom / Radio / Electrical/ Information Technology/ Computer / Instrumentation engineering from the applicable/recognized institute/collage.
- Those having M.Sc. (Computer Science) / Sc. (Electronics) shall also be capable.
BSNL Recruitment Form of Application 2019
- The Form of Application shall be available online on the official, portal of BSNL.
- Applicants need to fill all the information in the Form of Application.
- There shall be Fee of 500/- Rs. which shall be paid by the applicants via Internet Banking, Credit/debit card.
- The Applicants of ST and SC category shall pay 300/- Rs. Fee.
BSNL Recruitment Admit Card 2019
- After BSNL Recruitment Form of Application submission, Applicants shall issue the Admit Card.
- The admit card shall be download on official website.
- It shall be required for the applicants to carry the admit card at the exam center to be eligible to seem in the test.
BSNL Recruitment Result 2019
- In the last of the recruitment procedure, BSNL shall announce the result of test or interview.
- All the successful Applicants shall be called for next round which is selection procedure or for appointment on a probationary.