BITSAT 2019 is another referred as Birla Institute of Technology & amp; Science Admission take a look at. BITSAT Exam 2019 is a university level examination, that is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. BITSAT examination is a web based exam which is directed for providing admissions to any or all the vacant degree courses offered by BITS and its different campuses. Through BITSAT 2019, students can get admission in engineering, pharmacy & science courses. Here we mentioned the crucial information relating to the BITSAT 2019 examination, application form, eligibility criteria, respective dates, correction, admit card, result, answer key, counselling and admission process.
BITSAT Application Form 2019
The application process for BITSAT 2019 is given below:
- Applicants can apply for BITSAT University exam through online mode .
- BITSAT 2019 Application Form will be announced through online method by visiting the website.
- Process of filing online registration details like Student’s Name, DOB, Gender, Email address, etc. and submit it (we highly recommended to all applicants before final submitting must ensure with the details that he/she have entered in the application form).
- After fill BITSAT registration candidates needs to fill further details like general documentary details, test centre preference, about 12th exam etc.
- After that you needs to pay the fee payment by using online (net banking) or offline (via challan) mode.
- After submission the online application form, our advice to keep more printouts of the online application for more use.
Click Here to Apply Online
- The application fee will be charged with Rupees 1700/- for female students and 2200/- Rupees for others students.
- The Online fee payment will be done by debit or credit card, net banking and online cash payment will be done at ICICI Bank any branch.
- In that situation of candidates want Dubai as an exam centre, then the students have to pay 50$ (United State Dollar) (Rs. 3000/-) for both female and male candidates.
- Qualification Eligibility for B.Pharma: Students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Qualification Eligibility for other courses (except B.Pharma): Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Percentage Criteria: In the 12th exam, candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/PCM group.
- Appearing Candidates: Students who have passed 12th exams in 2016 or appearing in 2019 are eligible to apply.
BITSAT 2019 Important Dates
Official Dates of BITSAT 2019 are given below:
|Application Form Announced||19th Dec, 2017|
|Last date of BITSAT 2019||13 March 2019 (till 5PM)|
|Correction in the application form||15 to 19 March 2019|
|Exam centre allowance||21 March 2019|
|Exam date||16 May to 31 May 2019|
|Hall ticket release||12 April to 10 May 2019|
|Slot booking||23 March to 5 April 2019|
|Admit list & wait list release||July 2019 (1st week)|
|Apply for BITS admission||May (2nd week) to June 2019 (last week)|
BITSAT Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern is mentioned below:
• Duration: The 3 hours’ duration will be allowing without any break.
• Type of Question: The question paper will be having MCQs (multiple choice questions).
• Exam Mode: The exam will be available in computer based method.
• Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be provided for each correct response.
• Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for any incorrect answer.
• Number of Question: Total 150 questions will be available.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part 3||(a) Logical Proficiency||10|
|(b) English Reasoning||15|
|Part 4||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
The syllabus will be based on 11th & 12th standard of the NCERT pattern. The syllabus will include:
• English Proficiency.
• Logical Reasoning.
The detailed of above syllabus is mentioned below:
|Mathematics:||The fundamental theorem of algebra, Arithmetic, Theory of Quadratic equations, Complex numbers, geometric and harmonic progressions, Exponential series, Logarithms with their properties, Permutations and combinations, Pascal’s triangle, Binomial theorem etc.|
|States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Atomic Structure, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Chemical Kinetics, Electro chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, Surface Chemistry, etc.|
|Units & Measurement, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Work and Energy, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Gravitation, etc.|
|Diversity in Living World, Cell – The Unit of Life; Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function, Structure and Function – Animals, Structure and Function – Plants, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, etc.|
|Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Syllogisms, Analogies, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Conclusion, Comprehension, Composition, Word Formation, etc.|
|Logical Reasoning:||Verbal Reasoning, Binary Logic, Analogy, Non-verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Puzzle Test, Classification Test, Eligibility Test, Alphabet Test etc.|
BITSAT 2019 Preparation Tips
- From starting, keep out all the information about the syllabus and then starts preparation according to syllabus.
- Make a schedule of good time-table and categories your timing according to you subjects equally.
- we suggest to the applicants that they have to know the Exam Pattern, it will help the applicants for preparation of the exam.
- You must prepare with the good study materials which is available in the market.
- Practice with last year’s question papers, it will give sense how type of question will become, exam pattern, etc.
- Don’t have any stress and must have confident about your preparations not over.
Check also JEE Main 2019
BITSAT Admit Card 2019
In below we have listed the details relate to the BITSAT Exam 2019 Admit Card:
- The BITSAT admit card 2019 will be available via online process.
- Those individual who have successfully registered will be suitable to get the BITS admit card from the official website.
- Without having valid BITSAT admit card, student are not allowed to enter in the exam hall.
- The hall ticker will includes some crucial information like student’s name, exam date, exam location, etc.
BITSAT Result 2019
Here we have listed the information relate to BITSAT Exam Result 2019 :
The result will be made available only online. Students can check his/her BITSAT result 2019 by entering his/her roll number on the portal. After the announcement of the result, two merit lists will also released by commission. The first merit list will be displayed for other programmes and second one if for B.Pharma programme. Applicants can also take the print out of result for future reference.
BITSAT Admission 2019
The BITSAT 2019 Counselling has been available into many differ steps which are listed below:
- After 10+2 examination, candidates have to fill the online admission form.
- An individual have to fill his/her qualifying examination marks and score in the online admission form.
- Seats will be provided to the applicants, depends on his/her marks and filled others.
- After the process of seat allotment, admission list will be prepared and released by authority.
- An individual have to report at the allotted institute/college with all requisite documents and applicable fee to complete the admission.
- At the time of fill up the application form, applicants have to fill all the details in prescribed manner which is prescribed by authority.
- we highly advice to the applicants, before fill up the application form applicants have to know the Eligibility Criteria.
- If applicants not meet with the Eligibility Criteria, his/her application will be rejected.
- Applicants have to carry the admit card at the time of entering the exam hall. if any Candidate have any query regarding BITSAT 2019, leave the comment in below box…