Here we have give complete details about Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE) including it’s application form, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, how to filling online form, correction in form. Those applicants who are seeking admission in Bihar Polytechnic, they can apply through offline and online process. Bihar Polytechnic is a state level entrance examination and also called Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). BCECE Board (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is the concerned authority who is responsible Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Entrance Exam. Through this exam applicants can apply for different polytechnic programmes for different colleges which can be government and private colleges in Bihar.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Exam Tentative Dates:
Applicants can check tentative exam dates which is related to Bihar polytechnic courses which is mention below:
|Beginning of the application form||2nd week, March 2019|
|Closing date to submission the application form||2nd week, April 2019 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Last date to pay the fee of Polytechnic exam through Challan||3rd week, April 2019|
|Last date to pay the fee of Polytechnic exam through online||3rd-4th week, April 2019|
|Correction of the application form||17 – 21 April 2019|
|Last date to accepting the application form||2nd week, May 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week, May 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week, June 2019 (PM and PMD) and 11 June 2019 (PE and PPE)|
|Declaration of Result Date||June, 2019|
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE) Application Form
- Applicants can apply for Bihar polytechnic (DCECE) entrance exam though online and offline process.
- Application forms for Bihar polytechnic begin from 9 March, 2019(expected) and last date of submission the application form will be 11 May, 2019(expected).
- Aspirants can take the application form from designated counter for offline mode.
- If any applicant fills the form incorrect, so BCECE authority may also provide the correctionfacility in the application form.
- After completing the application form, aspirants have to send the application form with documents in the givrn below address:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar
Programmed Offered: Applicants can admission in PPE (Part Time Four Years Polytechnic Engineering)/ PE (Polytechnic Engineering)/ PMD (Para Medical Dental)/ Para Medical – 12th Level (PM).
Apply for JEE Main 2020 Notification, Exam Date
Before fill up the application form applicants must have to know the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria include General Ability, Eligibility for PG courses, Eligibility for PPE courses, and Eligibility for PMD courses. Applicants can check the DCECE eligibility criteria for different courses are mention below:
- Applicants must be a resident of India.
- Applicants must have a domicile of Bihar state.
- Only those applicants can eligible to apply whose parents are permanent residence of Bihar.
Eligibility for PE courses:
- Applicants must have to qualified 10th standard with securing at least 35% marks.
- No age limit is prescribed by the concerned authority.
Eligibility for PPE courses:
- Those applicants who are appearing and cleared the 10th or equivalent examination with the score of 50% marks in Science and Mathematics separately.
- Applicant’s age which is needed is 19 years as per 1stJuly of the session of admission.
Eligibility for PMD courses:
- Those applicants who are appearing or completed 10th or equivalent examination with chemistry, physics, biology and English subjects.
- Age limit for applicants must be 15 years minimum and highest age limit is 30 years as per 31st December 2019
DCECE Exam Pattern
Applicants must have to know that, Bihar Polytechnic examination will be assumed in offline mode (pen and paper based). Applicants can check the exam pattern for Bihar Polytechnic 2019 which is mention below:
- Type: Questions will be come in the form of multiple choice questions.
- Mode: Applicants have to attend the exam through offline mode (Paper & Pen based test).
- of Questions: Applicants must have to know that 90 question will come in exam of 450 marks.
Applicants can check more exam pattern for different programmes also which is mention below:
Exam pattern for PE or PPE courses:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam pattern for PM courses:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam pattern for PMD courses:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Applicants also check the seat reservation for different category which is mention below:
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
Those applicants who successfully attend the exam, they can download the Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019. Admit card of Bihar Polytechnic will is released in the month May, 2019. Applicants Download the admit card of Bihar Polytechnic from official website of BCECE. The admit card will include information of about exam and applicants information like exam location, exam timing & date, Aspirant name, roll number, DOB, etc. Applicants must have to carry the admit card at the time of entering in the exam center.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
Students must prepare for the examination according to the Bihar Polytechnic 2019 syllabus which had prescribed by the BCECE. The BCECE has provided syllabus on their official website also. We advised you if are applying for entrance exam you must prepare according to the Bihar Polytechnic syllabus would definitely help you to get score a good marks in the exam.
- Scales and Measurements
- Units and Dimensions
- Scalars & Vectors
- Laws of Motion
- Linear Motion
- Motion under Gravity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Circular Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Current Electricity & Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Physical World and Measurement
- Communication Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combination
- Determinants and Their Properties
- Complex Number
- Matrix Algebra
- Trigonometrical Ratios and all topics
- Properties of Triangle
- Inverse Circular Function
- Solution of Triangles & General Value
- Two dimensional: Up to equation of circles
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Three dimensional: Up to straight line
- Solid state
- Structure of Atom
- Some Basis Concepts of Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter:Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- P-Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- D-and F-Block Elements
- Organic compounds having Nitrogen
- Alcohols,Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday life
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Result
Applicants can check the result of Bihar polytechnic from official website of BCECE. Result of Bihar polytechnic will be released in the month of June, 2019. Those applicants who cleared the Bihar polytechnic they can apply for counseling. We advise to applicants that keep the result for future purpose at the time of admission/counseling.