Check here BHU Admission 2019: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility criteria, Admitcard Syllabus, www.bhu.ac.in, BHU BSc/Msc/BA/B.Com Admission 2019: BHU (Banaras Hindu University) conducted the examination for the motive of providing admissions into several UG. Law Entrance Exam for getting admission into law courses. The University will begin the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) for giving admission in UG courses. The UET Exam will be by Pen Paper Mode (offline mode). In this article candidate can find all details regards with UG courses of BHU, Admission 2019
The online application form will be start on 1st week of Feb 2019. Check Here BHU Application Form Details
BHU UG Entrance Exam Dates
|BHU Application Date start From||10th Feb, 2019|
|Last Date of filling the form||9th March, 2019|
|The Admit card declare on||1st week before the exam|
|Date of Examination||Exam Date|
|Result Announcement||June 2019, 1st week|
|Date of Counselling starts from||July 2019, 1st week|
BHU Application Form 2019
- The candidate should fill there form only through online mode.
- No application form of BHU will be issued via offline procedure.
- Candidate can fill their application form from 10th February 2019.
- The candidate can submit there application on the last Date of 9th March 2019.
- Candidate have to upload the digitally (scanned) images of their latest signature and photograph.
- Candidate are recommended to take hardcopy(printout) of online Application form for the further references.
Application Fee for: BHU Admission 2019
- The Application fee for General candidate is 500 rupees and ST/SC candidate have to pay 250 rupess
- Candidate can pay the Application fee via through debit card/ credit card and the challen in the favour of HDFC bank the Application fee is not refundable.
Eligibility Criteria (Check Before You Apply)
UG Eligibility Criteria (Bachelor’s Degree Admission)
Students who had passed his/her 12th examination they can apply for BHU UET admission 2019 for taking admission into under-graduation.
For UG Courses: The Candidate must have completed there 10+2 or equivalent exams from any well-known (recognized) board. The course Selected by the candidate there will be choose the least % criteria in the examination of qualifying.
BA (Honrs): You must clearly passed your 10th & 12th class with 50% total marks.
B. Sc (Hons.) in Maths: You should completed your 10th & 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and any of Geology, Statistics, Computer, Geography and Information Technology replace with Chemistry Subject. By scoring at least 50% total marks.
B.Com (Honrs.)/B.Com (Honrs.) in Financial Markets Management: If you are looking for admission in B.Com Honrs OR B.Com FMM (Honrs) then you must have completed your 10th & 12th class with Commerce side (Maths/Economics/Finance/Computer/FMM (Financial Markets Management) and other vocational programmes relate to commerce side. Minimum Marks Requirement is 50%.
B.Sc In BIO (Honrs): Students must have completed his/her 10th & 12th examination with PCB subject group. Minimum marks needed for 50% total marks.
For BHU Law Courses: Candidate must have to pass their graduation degree and with securing 50% marks (40% marks) in the examination of qualifying. For PC (Physically Challenged) and OBC category candidate has 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
> For UG admission the maximum age is required as per notification is 22 years (calculated from admission year i.e. July 1st, 2019).
> SC/ST & PC candidates age should be 27 years means they will get 5 year relaxation.
> The age required for BHU UET 2019 admission for OBC candidates is 25 years.
PET Eligibility Criteria (Master’s Degree Admission)
Students who are looking for admissions into PG courses they also need to check the following details which is genuinely prescribed (prepared) by Banaras Hindu University, which entrance test is known as BHU PET. Let’s discuss about the conditions which all students who have completed his/her Bachelor’s degree and looking for admission in PG course at BHU campus.
|Master of Arts (Hindi, Home Science, English, Urdu, Geography, Philosophy, Mathematics)||Completed BA (with Hons.) OR BA with 10+2+3 pattern and by scoring at least 50% marks (not including BA degree).|
|Master of Arts (Political Science, Economics, Sociology)||Students should Bachelor’s of Arts (Hons.)/B.Sc (Hons)/BA/B.Sc as 10+2+3 & have secured 50% marks (expects B.Sc/BA degree).|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||Completed his/her B.Com (with Hons.)/B.Com (Hons.) with FMM under minimum (10th+2+3) Pattern with 50% marks (except B.Com degree).|
|Master of Science (Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Geography, Botany, Mathematics, Psychology, Statistics, & Home Science)||Completed B.Sc (Hons.)/B.Sc. i.e. 10th, 12th passed with graduation +3 pattern with 50% total marks.|
|M.Sc (Biochemistry)||Completed B.Sc. (Hons.) in B.Sc./Biochemistry i.e. 12th passed with 3 of graduation with Biochemistry & by scoring at least 50% marks.|
|MA (Mass Communication)||Completed graduate degree in any stream under i.e. 10+2+3 pattern.|
|LLM||Completed three year of LLB degree after graduation under minimum 10+2+3 pattern or 5 years of LLB i.e 10+2+5 pattern.|
Note: There is no minimum % marks requirement has been prescribed by authority for taking admission into PG courses. PC and OBC students will be get 5% relaxation in minimum marks as well.
Exam Syllabus of BHU
The syllabus of Banaras Hindu University Law entrance will consist of the Current Affairs and General Awareness, Common Legal Knowledge, Aptitude and Mental Ability. The syllabus for Under Graduate (UG) courses will be of 10+2 based. For Under Graduate syllabus, the subject will depend on graduation level and it will consist questions from the relevant course/stream chosen by the aspirants. BHU Admission 2019
BHU Entrance Admit Card 2019
The BHU Entrance 2019, Admit Card will be announced before 1st week of the examination. Aspirants can download the admit card by themselves via online mode by using official website. Aspirants will be notifying by E-mail/ SMS about admit card accessibility in registered email/mobile no.
Exam Pattern for UET & PET Admission
UET Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The UET exam would be conducted thru offline with pen paper based.
- Shifts: There will be 2 shifts for UET exam i.e. 1st shift 8 AM onwards and 2nd shift start from 3 PM onwards.
- Language: You can find the questions in both general languages i.e. Hindi & Hindi language.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions asked in UET exam which is MCQs type.
- Duration: Total 2 hours & half time allow to complete the exam and its is different as per courses-wise.
- Total Marks: 450 marks.
- Negative Marking: -1 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Marking Scheme: +3 marks for each correct answer.
The counselling will be Annouced via online mode from the first week of July 2019. The admission 2019 will be depend on the merit list in the entrance exam 2019 and availability seats. After the result announcement, the admission process will be begin. Aspirants can download the call letter via online with the help of the BHU official website.
Documents needed at the time of Admission on BHU
- Candidate should to present their 10th class mark sheet and passing out certificate.
- Candidate have also provide their transfer certificate (TC)
- Mark Sheet of Intermediate and Passing Certificate
- Candidate must give their Caste Certificate (if requires)
- Graduation Mark Sheet of the Candidate (if requires)
- Migration Certificate of the Candidate
- BHU Admit Card