BHU Admission 2019~Application Form, PG UG Eligibility criteria, Admit Card Syllabus, Exam Date, www.bhu.ac.in, BHU Admission 2019: BHU (Banaras Hindu University) conducted the university level examination for the motive of providing admissions into several UG. It also directed the BHU Law Entrance Exam for getting admission into law courses. The University will begin the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) for giving admission in UG courses. It is conduct by Pen Paper Mode (offline mode). In this article applicants can find all details regards with UG courses of BHU, Admission 2019 involving with online application form, syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility, admit card, etc. BHU Admission 2019
BHU Admission 2019 UET/PET
- Application Released Apply Online Here
- We recommend you all must read the eligibility conditions before applying for admission.
- BHU UET 2019 (Check Here) for UG Admissions and BHU PET 2019 (Check Here) for PG Admissions.
BHU UG Entrance Exam Dates
|Application From starts from||10th Feb, 2019|
|Filling Form last date||9th March, 2019|
|Admit Card declare||1st week before the exam|
|Date of Examination|
|Result Announcement||June 2019, 1st week|
|Counselling starts from||July 2019, 1st week|
BHU 2019 Application Form
- The BHU Entrance exam 2019 Application Form is provided via online method only.
- No application form of BHU will be issued via offline procedure.
- Aspirants can fill the application form on 2 February 2019.
- The application can be submitted (last date) from 4 March 2019.
- Aspirants have to upload the digital (scanned) images of signature and photograph.
- Aspirants are recommended to take hardcopy (printout) of the online application form for further references.
Application Fee for: BHU Admission 2019
- The application fee is Rs. 500 for general category and Rs. 250 for ST/SC category candidate.
- The payment will be complete via debit card/ credit card and also with Challan in favor of HDFC Bank. These fee is not allowing as refundable.
UG Eligibility Criteria
For UG Courses: candidates can apply for BHU UET 2019 (Link given above)
- Aspirants must have completed 10+2 or equivalent exams from any well-known (recognized) board.
- For selected courses there will be choose the least % criteria in the examination of qualifying.
For BHU Law Courses: candidates can check here all details
- Aspirants must have to pass their graduation degree and with securing 50% marks (40% marks) in the examination of qualifying.
- For PC (Physically Challenged) and OBC category candidate has 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
BHU Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of Banaras Hindu University Law entrance will consist of the Current Affairs and General Awareness, Common Legal Knowledge, Aptitude and Mental Ability. The syllabus for Under Graduate (UG) courses will be of 10+2 based. For Under Graduate syllabus, the subject will depend on graduation level and it will consist questions from the relevant course/stream chosen by the aspirants. BHU Admission 2019
BHU Entrance Admit Card 2019
The BHU Entrance 2019, Admit Card will be announced before 1st week of the examination. Aspirants can download the admit card by themselves via online mode by using official website. Aspirants will be notifying by E-mail/ SMS about admit card accessibility in registered email/mobile no. After BHU admit card have been downloaded, aspirants need to link the passport size photograph in the BHU 2019 admit card.
Here, candidates can check the details about BHU Counselling 2019:
The counselling will be assumed via online mode from the first week of July 2019. The admission 2019 will be depend on the merit list in the entrance exam 2019 and availability seats. After the result announcement, the admission process will be begin. Aspirants can download the call letter via online with the help of the BHU official website.
Documents needed at the time of Admission
- Equivalent Mark Sheet/ High School and Passing Certificate
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Equivalent Mark Sheet Intermediate and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Admit Card (Entrance Test).