Here you can find all relevant information regards ITI Assam admission 2019, its online registration process, application form, required documents, admit card, result, counselling: The DECT is refer as “Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training”, this is a responsible authority for providing or says organizing ASSAM ITI ADMISSION 2019. Assam state invites Applications from the eligible students who want to take admission into different courses/trades which are available in the Institute/Colleges of Assam.
- The Online Registration would be start from Mid of June 2019.
- You can check more the tentative schedule in below.
- Other details & registration process Check Here.
Assam ITI Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration: June, 2019.
- Last Date for Registration: 3rd week of July, 2019 Upto 5 PM.
Important Note: All candidates who apply online they need to take a printout of the online registration form after filling-up and submit it at nearest govt ITI Institute as soon as possible.
- 4th allotment of the admission is the last admission for NCVT Trades and candidates can take admission is mandatory.
- If any student will not taken admission as per newly allotted & upgraded students, they will not able to get admission.
- 4th seat allotment results has been declared.
- Admission Date through 4th allotment is 24,25 & 26 August 2019
- Result Publication for 4th allotment is 23 August 2019.
- 4th allotment Choice filling is from 18 to 20 August2017.
- Choice filling is applicable for the NCVT, SCVT & SCVT under IMC trades.
- 3rd Seal Allotment date 11th August 2019
- Check the 3rd seat allotment list by login in your account.
- Admission for 3rd seat allotment would be on 12, 13 and 14 August 2019.
- Admission by the students by presenting their allotment letter to respective ITI and must deposit the requisite fees from 11 to 12 August 2019.
- 2 Allotment of seats 5 August 2019.
- Allotment letter available to be print by students from 5 August to 8 August 2019.
- Admission of the students by show their valid allotment letter to respective ITI and must deposit of requisite fees on 7 August to 8 August 2019 as possible.
Date of admission for 1st allotment is from 31 July to 2 August 2019. In order to take admission is mandatory. If admission is not taken in the prescribed allotted seat, student will not be capable to participate in future admission Procedure.
18 July 2019 is the last date of document verification by each an individual
Details about the Assam ITI Admission 2019
Below check the basic information about ITI Assam commission:
- Conductor of the Exam: Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training.
- Exam Level: State Level Exam.
- 1st Counselling: July 2019.
- Official Website: Link will activated soon.
Assam ITI Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the Assam ITI Admission, students need to fulfill the eligibility norms as given below:
- The age of the students need to be 14 years.
- The upper age limit for the students will be 35 years.
- The maximum age of the students can be 45 years for the war widows, physically handicapped and ex-servicemen.
- The educational qualification for all the students will be the higher secondary level education.
Assam ITI Admission 2019 Application Form
- The form will be published on the website of the DECT.
- The application form should be will be filled as duly and submitted the same before the last date and the details should be correct.
- There shall be an application fee which students can pay via the debit card, net banking or credit card.
- Students need to save or take the hard copy of the application form for the further reference.
The admission fees are listed below as per NCVT & SCVT trades: The admission fees are listed below as per NCVT & SCVT trades:
Student have to pay the tuition fees Rs. 50/- per month and Rs. 600/- (for 1 year optional)
- Students have also paid the Caution Money which is refundable in nature with Rs. 250/
- The Registration fees is mandatory for all to pay Rs. 25/-.
- The Medical Exam Fees is Rs. 25/-.
- Hostel charge for service is Rs. 50/ (if applicable)
- Trainees Union fees
- (a) 1 year : Rs. 175/
- (b) 2 years : Rs. 350/
- Hostel Caution Money ( that will be Refundable) is Rs. 250/ (if applicable).
Assam ITI Admit Card 2019
In below you can check the details about ITI Assam Admit Card 2019:
- The Admission allotting authority would provide the hall ticket/admit card to all those candidates who have successfully applied for Assam ITI 2019.
- All individual don’t forget to take their Assam ITI Admit Card at the exam centre and also bring it on the date of counselling.
- In the admit card you can find detailed information about the exam like exam date, schedule/timing of exam, and name & address of entrance exam centre.
- Must bring photo id proof along with ITI admit card by original both.
Assam ITI Result 2019
- After declaration of the entrance exam result all those candidates who have qualify the entrance exam they will get their name on result and invited for further process.
- Candidates can check or download their result or score card only on website of admission authority of Assam.
- After the declaration of the result of Assam ITI Entrance Exam the authority will release a new schedule for counselling procedure.
- The admissions will be allotted to all individual on the basis of their performance and score of their 10th or 12th and entrance exam.
List of ITI’s Institutes, Assam ITI Admission 2019
|S.No.||Govt. ITI with City Name||PIN Codes|
|1||Government ITI, Guwahati||781016|
|2||Government ITI, Jorhat||7850014|
|3||Government ITI, Nagaon||782002|
|4||Government ITI, Silchar||788026|
|5||Government ITI, Tezpur||784001|
|6||Government ITI, Bongaigaon||783380|
|7||Government ITI, Tinsukia||786126|
|8||Government ITI, Barpeta||781301|
|9||Government ITI, Diphu||782460|
|10||Government ITI, Haflong||788819|
|11||Government ITI, Kokrajhar||783370|
|12||Government ITI, Gargaon||783121|
|13||Government ITI, Dhemaji||780057|
|14||Government ITI, Tinsukia||786126|
|15||Govt. Regional ITI for Females, Alomganj||783339|
|16||Government ITI, Nalbari||781337|
|17||Government ITI, Borpather||785602|
|18||Government ITI, Goalpara||783121|
|19||Government ITI, Karimganj||788712|
|20||Government ITI for Females, Guwahati||781008|
|21||Government ITI, Katlicherra||788161|
|22||Government ITI for Females, North Lakhimpur||787051|
|23||Government ITI for females, Silchar||788026|
|24||Government ITI, Morigaon||782105|
|25||Government ITI, Dibrugarh||786007|
|26||Government ITI, Bongaon, Majuli||785110|
|27||Government ITI, Mazbat||784507|
|28||Government ITI, Bhergaon||784522|