AP PGECET 2021 Registration, Exam dates, Eligibility requirement, How to apply for AP PGECET 2021, Admit Card, Official Website, Counselling, fees : The JNTU is short of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will direct AP PGECET 2021 in the month of May 2021 (Maybe). Applicants, who interested to appear in AP PGCET state level gateway examination, must apply and submit the AP PGECET 2021 Form of Application as per prescribed pattern.
Annually, the university manage this examination with the help of APSCHE, it is fully named as Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for proposing admission as regular courses such as into M.Tech, M.Pharma, in the stream of Technology, Pharmacy and Engineering. The applications form will be available in the month of March 2021 (online).
AP PGECET 2021 Important dates (Tentative)
|Official notification Releasing date||March 2021|
|Online Application will begin||March 2021|
|Submission of application form last date||April 2021|
|Submission of application form (With Late Fee) last date||May 2021|
|AP PGCET Admit Card 2021 display date||May 2021|
|Entrance Exam||May 2021|
|Result Announcement||June 2021|
It’s required for all students to be satisfy in advance for eligibility criteria, we have listed AP PGECET requirement below:
- Citizen of Indian can apply only.
- Aspirant should have certificate of domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants must fulfil with the local/non local status needs.
- The students must have the B.Tech/B.E. degree from the applicable as well as recognized University with 50% minimum marks (45% for ST/SC category).
- For M.Pharma. Course, applicant should succeed in B.Pharma from recognized/Approval University with 55% marks minimum (50% for category).
AP PGECET Syllabus
AP PGECET syllabus 2021 is different for all 14 papers. So, we recommended to candidates can check the syllabus for which he/she are going to be appearing the in the AP PGECET exam 2021. The syllabus for particular paper is typically consists the crucial topics of qualifying exam.
How to apply AP PGECET 2021 Application Form?
Check here details about Application form and how to apply:
The AP PGECET application form 2021 will found on online method in March 2021 expected. Interested Applicants require to apply, fill form and submit it by online from the website of organization before the till date. The students have further check that the online position of His/her form of application to known that it is arrived positively or not.
On the submission of application form successful status, will be notified by message on registered phone number or E-mail id.
Check the application fee below:
- OBC/ General category – 600/- Rs. (without late charges/fee)
- ST/SC Applicants –300/- Rs. (without late charges/fee)
Payment mode: It will be possible with credit card/ through AP online centers/ debit card.
|Mode of exam||Pen and paper based examination (PPB)|
|Questions type||Multiple choice questions|
|Duration||120 Minutes (2 hrs.)|
|Total Marks||120 marks|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer|
AP PGECET 2021 admit card of will declare on the website of the authority in May 2021 (expected). The AP PGCET admit card 2021 will consist the important information such as about centre, date and time of examination, Roll Number other related. The applicants require to fill the registration no. for downloading admit card/hall ticket.
An individual may tracked below listed preparation tips for get effective marks in the exam:
- Make a efficient and effective schedule for your study.
- Must analysis the complete AP PGECET syllabus 2021 and its exam pattern .
- Cover the important topics in the beginning and revise the same at last longer.
- Practice with the last years question papers and sample paper.
- Try to attempt all questions in the examination, as possible since because there is no provision for negative marking.
- if is it possible, then try to Group study.
The result will announced in online on the website in the month of June 2021 assumed. The students would give the login id for checking the AP PGECET result 2021. The result will includes aggregate marks and rank. The AP PGECET score card will be access for displaying after declaration of result.
Cut –off marks
The students require to secure 25% marks minimum of the total marks for cracking AP PGECET 2021. Applicant’s, who score marks higher than the marks of cut-off, will get the admission in M.Tech programmes from Andhra Pradesh collages.
The organizers will called to nominated applicants for AP PGECET 2021 counselling for allotment of seat and verification of document. For appearing counselling, the students must require to pay Rs 600/- (Rs 300 for SC/ST/PH applicants) as counselling fee.