Check Here whole details about AP EAMCET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Official Notification, How to Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Correction, Resize Image. The AP EAMCET is a state level entrance examination which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada from the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This exam is an ideal admission for those students who are seeking for admission in agriculture and engineering courses introduced through different institutions / collages of Andhra Pradesh State.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date
|Notification Publish on||9 February 2019|
|Online Application Available to Fill||9 February 2019|
|Deadlines for application submission without late fee||17 March 2019|
|Last date for Application Submission with final charge of Rs. 500||26 March 2019|
|Application form improvement period||28 March 2019 to 3 April 2019|
|Deadline for submission of the application with Rs.1000 late fee||10th April 2019|
|Deadline for submission of the application with Rs.5000 late fee||17 April 2019|
|Declaration of Admit card||19 April 2019|
|Application Submit with Rs.10,000 late fee (Last date)||22 April 2019|
|(Engineering) AP EAMCET Exam Date||24 – 27 April 2019|
|(Agriculture) AP EAMCET Exam Date||28 April 2019|
|(Both Streams) AP EAMCET Exam Date||24–28 April 2019|
|Preliminary Answer Key Declaration||29 April 2019|
|Objection on Answer key Last Date||2 May 2019|
|Ranks along with +2 weight-age Declaration||6 May 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- Applicants can apply only for this examination through online process examination only through the official link.
- The AP EAMCET Application Form is not officially announced yet maybe it will released on the February 9 2019.
- The Possibility of Application will be available till 17 March 2019.
- The Application will be submitted only thru online mode means there will no offline mode available to fill the application.
- Any improvement in the online application form may be enabled from 28 March 2019 to 3 April 2019.
- The Charge of fee can be made through AP online center or through debit/credit card/payment gateway /net banking.
If applicants have done any mistake while filling AP EAMCET application form they can read AP EAMCET Application Form Correction Details
|Courses||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|For both (E + A)||Rs.900/-|
Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Diary Technology), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/B.F.Sc. & B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin).
- Applicants should be belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Courses:
- Students should be either clean or appearing in 12thor equivalent (similar) examination with chemistry, physics & mathematics subjects.
- Applicants appearing in diploma in Engineering last year can also able to apply.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions in the Examination: The question will include objective type questions.
- Subjects will Includes: The question paper will prepared from the physics, mathematics and chemistry.
- Four options will be included in every question, applicants must need to mark the correct one only.
- Exam Duration: Fixed 3 hours duration will be provide for completion of the examination.
- Applicants will have to make answers with the help of black/blue ball point pen only.
- Mode of the AP EAMCET 2018 Examination: The examination will be direct in online mode, computer based test ( CBT) .
- Total Questions: There will be 160 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct right answer, 1 mark/point will be given.
- Negative marking: “Disable” Negative Notation.
- Exam Pattern for Agriculture Courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Exam Pattern for Engineering Courses:
AP EAMCET Syllabus
The AP EAMCET Courses will be presented via the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. The curriculum will be organized by the Intermediate Education Board the level of 12th standard or equivalent exam, AP (Andhra Pradesh). The Different Courses will be collected in subjects such as chemistry, physics,zoology, mathematics and botany. Students should be prepare for the TS EAMCET examination according to the curriculum.
Also Read TS EAMCET 2018 Examination
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
The AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 will be declared by the authority on the 19 April 2019 (expected). The Applicants can be download admit card from the official website of AP EAMCET 2019. The Details related to the Hall ticket examination will be included such as examination center, time and date of examination, Applicants name and roll number, etc. The Admit card is mandatory to have all candidates at the time of entering in the examination center.
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
At the source of ranks, AP EAMCET will be called for Consultaion in 2019, Applicants were created scored through the applicants in the rank schedule. In the Entrance examination, The Rank list through the applicants will be arranged on the sources of Points obtained. The Applicants should be check the official website of AP EAMCET and rank card can be downloaded. Applicants can check the official website, All Consultation time-table and related details will be updated on the official website. Seat will be allocated on many factors like availability of seats to Applicants, Options to fill Applicants rank and choices.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result
The Result of the AP EAMCET 2019 will announced through the authority on 6 May, 2019. Applicants can check official website & get his/her results through visiting the official website of AP EAMCET. Applicants are recommended to take additional printouts of the result and keep it safe after the end of admission process. AP EAMCET Rank Card 2019 will be available through online mode.
AP EAMCET 2020
Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test, Andhra Pradesh Engineering 2020 (AP EAMCET Exam 2020) will be received through the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada under the APSCHE. It is a state level examination. This examination is directed for entry or admission in to the agriculture and pharmacy, engineering.