AIIMS 2018 Application Form: AIIMS MBBS Exam Dates, MBBS Admission: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS 2018 Application Form) is a set of seven institutions boastful with the name of AIIMS in India. These are the institutions are the best medical institutions which is providing the medical of (MD/MBBS/Health Science/MS/Paramedical/Nursing) education. AIIMS MBBS exam is a state level entrance test which is regulated by All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is organized to provides admissions into MBBS Programme consisting with seven institutions of AIIMS in India. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam Dates will be released soon as officially. AIIMS 2018 Registration will be begin from the February 2018. He/she can check all details regarding AIIMS 2018 entrance exam, AIIMS Exam Dates, Online Application Form, AIIMS Admit Card, Result and Syllabus.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Notification Released Now
The official notification has been released now regarding AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admission Click Here for More Details
AIIMS MBBS Exam Dates Official Dates
The official Schedule of AIIMS MBBS 2018 is released now. The tentative exam dates we have tabled below:
|AIIMS Online Application form Beginning Date||February 2018|
|Last date of submission the online application form||February, 2018 (5 PM)|
|Status of Registration with rejection /defects in application||March 2018|
|AIIMS Admit Card Downloading Date||May, 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Date||27th May, 2018|
|AIIMS Result declaration||12 June, 2018 (Expected)|
|1st Counselling||3,4,5,6 July 2018|
|Medical Examination of chosen candidates for AIIMS, Delhi||2nd Week July, 2018|
|2nd Counselling||2 August, 2018|
|3rd Counselling||4 September, 2018|
|Open Counselling (if needed)||27 September, 2018|
AIIMS 2018 Application Form.
- Candidates be able to fill and submit their AIIMS Application Form only through online mode.
- The online form will released most likely in the month of February, 2018 and last date of submission application form till last of February, 2018.
- Corrections in the online application form will be available from 1st week of March, 2018.
- Providing the Alteration (correction) period is the subject of authorized right, as that is not to be provided more.
- Candidates have must needed to keep ready the digital photograph, Signature and left thumb impression in given size and format while uploading in the online application form of AIIMS MBBS 2018.
AIIMS 2018 Application Form Fee:
The online application fee charge can be done by online mode (net banking or credit/debit card) or via the challan form allocated of SBI Bank at any branch. The application fee is different for all the categories as given below:
|ST||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 with Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|SC||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 with Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|General||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 with Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 with Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
AIIMS 2018 Application Form MBBS Eligibility:
Before applying for exam, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have the age of 17 years as on 31 Dec. at the year of admission.
- Candidates should be completed 12 with PCB or equivalent from any well-known board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with scoring at-least 60% marks for OBC and General candidates and 50% marks for ST/SC/OPH Candidates.
- And those Candidates who are appearing in 12th they are also eligible to apply AIIMS MBBS 2018.
MBBS Exam Pattern:
- Examination Mode: The AIIMS exam will be assumed by online mode (based on computer).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be collected of 200 MCQs and Reason-Assertion type questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be finished in 3 hrs. + 30 min.
- Marking Scheme: Correct response 1 mark added and incorrect answer 1/3 marks will be subtracted.
The AIIMS exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
The seat reservation for various categories will be monitored by 15% SC, 27% OBC and 7.5% ST, for Indian Nationals. A 3% reserves for Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) shall be given on horizontal basis. The Reserve seat medium in the 7 AIIMS is as the following:
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign*||Total|
The syllabus will be depending on the 12th standard of under the 10+2 Intermediate Science/ Scheme. The syllabus will involve of several subjects such as General Knowledge/ Aptitude, Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and Chemistry.
|Anatomy and Physiology||Section A: General & Inorganic||Electricity||Current Affairs|
|Diversity of Animal Life||Molecule and Chemical||Electronic Devices||Punch line of companies|
|Genetics and Evolution||Bond|
|Kinetic Theory of Glass||Top officials of big companies|
|(Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)|
|Periodic||Measurement||Major corporate events|
|Reproductive System||Properties of Elements||Motion||Famous award and prizes|
|Structure of Atom|
|Nuclear Physics||World Records|
|Section B: Organic Chemistry:|
Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
|Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Works and Heat, 1st law of Thermodynamics||Books and authors|
|Section C: Physical Chemistry:|
State of Matter
|Wave Motion: Optics||History|
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- Transpiration and respiration
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- Tropic and turgor movements
Also Read AIIMS Admit Card 2018
If you have any question leave it below regarding AIIMS MBBS 2018