AFCAT 2019 Age Limit, Physical Requirement, How to Crack AFCAT 2019 Exam, Best Books to Prepare for AFCAT 2019: Applicants who are seeking for air force they have an opportunity because Indian Air Force recruits for vacancies for three branches for eligible candidates i.e. Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Non-Technical Branch. Applicants can apply through AFCAT exam. AFCAT exam held twice in a year which are AFCAT-I which is held in the month of March and AFCAT-II which is held in the month of October. Those applicants who are interested want to join Indian air force they can apply for AFCAT through online process. Applicants have to prepare hard in physical fitness, mental fitness and academic qualification for AFCAT 2019 exam. Those applicants who are applying for AFCAT 2019 they must have to know some basic information about AFCAT 2019 Exam. Indian Air Force is the well known defence wing of Indian Armed Forces which releases the official notification every year for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). Applicants can check the notification of AFCAT 2019 from official website which is declared in the month of December, 2018 and June, 2019. Applicants can check more details about AFCAT 2019 which are application form, exam pattern, syllabus eligibility criteria, important dates, etc. This is mention below.
AFCAT 1/2019 Application Form release in the 1st of December 2018 and the exam will be conduct on February 2019. Apply Online Here.
AFCAT 2019: Important Dates
Applicants can check important dates about AFCAT 2019 which are expected in mention below:
|Events||Respective Dates (Expected)|
|Declaration of official notification of AFCAT 2019||1st Dec, 2018||June, 2019|
|Beginning of online application form||1st December, 2018||June, 2019|
|Last date of submission the application form||30th December, 2018||July, 2019|
|Date of Admit Card||1st Feb, 2019||August, 2019|
|Examination Date||16th/ 17th February, 2019||September, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||March, 2019||October, 2019|
AFCAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All those applicants who are interested and eligible to apply for AFCAT 2019, they must have to known the eligibility criteria before apply the exam. It will help the applicants to know the qualification, documents and other details which are needed during the time of applying the application form. In below topic we describe the eligibility criteria as per the branches. Applicants can read the AFCAT eligibility criteria which is mention below:
- Candidates must be qualified the graduation with secured at least 60% marks from any stream from any recognised university and applicants must have Mathematics and Physics subject in 10+2 level.
- The Date of Birth must be from 2nd January, 1996 and 1st January, 2000.
- Those applicants who also qualified B.E. / B. Tech. They can also apply.
Ground Duty (Technical)
- In this branch also, those applicants who completed their graduation from any stream with secured at least 60% marks can also apply but the applicants must have Mathematics and Physics in 12th.
- Applicants Date of Birth must be from 2nd January, 1994 and 1st January, 2000.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Applicants must have completed their graduation from any recognised university with secured at least 60% marks and also having 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- And, candidate’s date of birth must be from 2nd January, 1994 and 1st January, 2000.
AFCAT 2019 Application Form
Those applicants who meet with all the eligibility criteria, they can apply for the AFCAT 2019 application form. Applicants go through with the official website of Indian Air force which is “www.careerairforce.nic.in”. After that, applicants have to fill the personal and academic qualification in application form and applicants have to scanned the photograph and signature and upload it in the given box with perfect format. We also suggest to applicants before submit the application form please, recheck it. Applicants can fill the AFCAT form twice in a year but submit one application form at one time. After submission the application form take the print out of application form for future reference.
AFCAT Exam Pattern
Exam pattern will help the applicants to prepare for the exam. AFCAT is a national level entrance test so applicants must have to known the exam pattern. When applicants qualify the entrance exam they will invited for interview. After completing all the selection process applicants names will be shortlisted for final selection. Applicants can check some following information in respect of AFCAT exam pattern:
- Question paper will consist of General Awareness, Military Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
- All the questions will be come in the format of objective type and they have four choices where applicants have to choose correct one.
- The duration of timing of entrance test will be of 2.00 hours (120 minutes).
- In question paper 100 MCQ type questions will come.
- Question paper will be of 300 marks where each question will be of 3 marks.
- For any incorrect answer 1/3rdmark will be deducted from the question paper.
*You need to acquire good study material and check this article about Best Books for AFCAT Exam Preparation.
Exam Will Be Held On Following Cities
Varanasi, Tezpur, Vadodara, Thane, Thanjavur, Thiruvananthapuram, Sulur (Coimbatore), Silchar, Shillong, Sirsa, Saharanpur, Srinagar, Salua (Kharagpur), Pune, Suratgarh, Port Blair, Ojhar (Nasik), Patna, Pathankot, Nagpur, Mysore, Nal (Bikaner), Mohanbari, Lucknow, Leh, Allahabad, Mumbai. Kalaikunda(Kharagpur), Kolkata, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kanpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Imphal, Jalandhar, Halwara, Hyderabad, Hashimara, Guwahati, Darbhanga, Gwalior, Gorakhpur, Delhi, Dehradun, Chabua, Chennai, Chandigarh, Bareilly, Bidar, Belgaum, Bagdogra, Bathinda, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Barnala, Agra, Ambala, Amritsar.
Download AFCAT Admit card here
AFCAT 2019 Result
AFCAT result will be available from official website. We will update the result of AFCAT soon according to schedule. Those applicants who will clear the written exam, they will be invited for the Interview which is taken by SSB. After that, applicant’s final decision will be decided on the basis of all over the performance of applicants during the exam.
- Those applicants who are shortlisted on the basis of written exam, they will have to give screening test which is Stage-I Testing.
- In Stage-I screening will take Picture Perception and Discussion Test and Officer Intelligence Rating Test.
- Those applicants who will qualify the Stage-I, will be invited for Stage-II Testing.
- And, Stage II will take Psychological Test, Group Test to check interaction between other people ability, personal conversation with Interviewing Officer.
- All this entire process will take at least 5-6 days.
- And, those applicants who qualify the SSB/Interview they will be invited for medical examination.
- When all the process will be done then, all India merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and interview.