AFCAT 2 2019, Notification, Application Form, Exam Date, How to apply/Registration, Tips to crack AFCAT 2019: It is an important examination for various Air Force Jobs. The Examination will be available most probably in the month of August 2019 and applicants have more time to prepare for the AFCAT 2019 Examination. Those who in unfortunately has failed to apply for AFCAT 2019, can have one more chance to apply for AFCAT 2 Examination. AFCAT Examination is conducted for both Male and Female candidates those who have possessed their graduation and fill the online registration form after meeting with the AFCAT Eligibility Criteria. The examination is conducted as a twice in a year. Indian Air Force is responsible authority for conducting this recruitment examination for different posts such as Commissioned officers in post, ground duty (for technical) and ground duty (for non-technical) posts. The Number of total vacant vacancies will be notify after declaration of the IAF AFCAT Official notification. All Indian citizens are eligible for applying AFCAT examination. The Mode of Examination will be conducted thru offline mode (written exam). The selection process of an individual will be done on the basis of an individual performance in the AFCAT Written Examination, Interview & Medical Examination which is done by AFSB. The applicants get complete details regards AFCAT 2019 in this page, like application form, important dates, Result, result, counselling etc.
AFCAT 2019 Latest Update
AFCAT 1/2019 Registration Started Now Apply Online Here
AFCAT 2/2019 online registration will be start from 16th June, 2019. You must check all important details and instruction before filling online application form of AFCAT 2019.
AFCAT 2 2019
- Notification Published by Authority: June 2019
- Registration for the Exam Beginning from: 16th June 2019
- Registration Process last date: 15th July 2019
- Examination Date of AFCAT 2: 27 August 2019
- Announcement of Result: September 2019
AFCAT 2019 Posts
AFCAT has recruiting applicants to the organization of the Flying, Technical Branches and Ground Duty. Applicants have to check the eligibility requirement for the posts mentioned above on the origin of the qualification of educational and age limits.
NOTE: Before applying for AFCAT Exam must check AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
The qualification required for the different posts is listed below as per:
Qualification: The applicants should have 4 year degree of qualification and would be completed Sections A & B exam of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or Aeronautical Society of India (ASI) with acquiring 60% marks at least.
The candidates age should be vary between 20 years to 26 years for Technical post as on January 1st, 2019. In order words, Date of birth should be January 2nd, 1993 to January 1st, 1999 (both days inclusive are inclusive).
Qualification: The applicants should have degree in any stream with 60% marks minimum by having Math’s and Physics in 10+2 or cleared the B.Tech/B.E. course from any recognized/applicable university with at least 60% marks.
Age for Flying Branch:
- The age of an individual must be lies between 20 years to 24 years as on January 1st, 2019. In order words the applicants date of birth is lies between January 2nd, 1995 to January 1st, 1999.
- The relaxation in the maximum age of the candidate will be of 2 years for those who have valid and current commercial pilot licence which is provided by the respective DGCA of India.
The qualification for the vary posts of ground duty are listed below.
- For Accounts section, the applicants should have cleared B.Com by having 60% marks minimum.
- For the Education posts, the applicants should have cleared MCA/ MBA or MA / M.Sc. degree in Physics/ English / Mathematics / Statistics / Chemistry / International relations / Defense studies / International studies / Psychology / IT / Management / Computer Science / Journalism / Mass Communication / Public Relation with at least 50% marks and have scored at least 60% marks in the graduation level.
- For the Administration & Logistics, an individual would be have completed any degree with 60% marks minimum or have passed section A & B exam of the Aeronautical Society of India (ASI) or Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) with a at least 60% marks.
Appearing student can also able to apply for the AFCAT 2 examination given that an individual should have actuate at least 60% marks in last years and would not have any backlogs. Suggestions for applicants are needed to produce the certificate of the provisional or degree to the directing body before beginning of the AFCAT training.
Age Limit: The applicants should have his age between 20-26 years.
Check Also Best Books for AFCAT Exam Preparation
The examination has a common exam for all posts that includes of 100 questions by having 2 hours duration. Also EKT examination is enclosed for the technical students. Check complete details about AFCAT Exam Pattern-Syllabus.
Check AFCAT Result 2019
The applicants qualified shall be provided the opportunity to select the SSB dates and centers according to the suitability. The applicants shall be examined by the SSB centers and the selected applicants will be refer further for medical test and documentation verification.
Varanasi, Thiruvananthapuram, Tezpur, Vadodara, Thane, Thanjavur, Sulur (Coimbatore), Silchar, Saharanpur, Shillong, Sirsa, Srinagar, Suratgarh, Salua (Kharagpur), Pune, Port Blair, Patna, Ojhar (Nasik), Pathankot, Nal (Bikaner), Nagpur, Mysore, Mohanbari, Lucknow, Mumbai, Leh, Allahabad, Kalaikunda(Kharagpur), Kochi, Kolkata, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Jorhat, , Jaipur, Jammu, Imphal, Jalandhar, Hyderabad, Halwara, Hashimara, Guwahati, Gwalior, Darbhanga, Gorakhpur, Delhi, Chennai, Dehradun, Chabua, Chandigarh, Bagdogra, Bareilly, Bidar, Belgaum, Bathinda, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Barnala, Agra, Ambala, Amritsar.