ACET 2020~Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Correction: ACET is stand as “Actuarial Common Entrance Test” which is directed by the respective IAI “Institute Actuaries of India” from 2012. ACET exam has been conducted two times in a year by the authority. The IAI “Institute of Actuaries of India” is the concern authority which had been recognized in 2006 act for the rules/regulation of the Actuaries profession in India. Actuarial Profession is most popular and and prestigious professions not even in India but across a country. For taking a financial management and decisions, the respective companies are totally on the submitted reports by analyses of the risk. All aspirants who are looking forward to apply for ACET 2020 exam they should satisfied with the prescribed eligibility conditions that has been followed by this article.
ACET 2020 Important Updates
The ACET 2020 Important Date has been tabled by in below, which to be announced in the last week of December 2019.
|ACET Registration Begin From||1st week January 2020|
|Last Date For Online Registration||February 2020|
|Availability of ACET Admit Card||March 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||April 2020|
|Result to be Announce On||April 2020|
|Take Membership Admission Last Date||May 2020|
ACET 2020 October Admission
|ACET Online Registration 2020||First of July 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||Last of August 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||Mid of September 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||1st week of October 2020|
|Result Release On||Last of October 2020|
|Take a Membership for Admission (March Exam)||Mid of November 2020|
ACET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: The age criteria for appearing in ACET Entrance exam is not specified yet.
- Required Qualification: All those who have passed or appearing their 12th Passed from any well-known university/board.
- Mandatory Subject: Students should have studied with ENGLISH as a mandatory subject in the qualifying exam i.e. 12th.
- All those students who have completed their graduation in mathematical, working are further eligible to apply for ACET 2020 entrance exam.
- And those students who have done their graduation in any of subjects statistical sciences & mathematical , Engineering, Management students, Post-Graduated, Company Secretaries, CA (Chartered & Cost Accountants), can also able to apply for ACET Entrance Exam 2020.
ACET Application Fee
While filling the online registration students need to pay Rs. 3000/- respectively which is non-refundable in any case. Students can use their internet banking, debit card, credit car to pay the fee means via online mode.
ACET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Students should have only 3 hours to solve the ACET question paper.
- Total 70 question asked by MCQs types in the exam of total of 100 marks.
- Section I of the question paper would includes total 55% of weightage and asked from Statistics, Mathematics and Data Interpretation.
- Section II would includes 45% of weightage from Logical Reasoning and English.
- There will be a negative marking in ACET 2020 Entrance Exam.
Marks distribution criteria:
- 1 Marks carries by first 45 questions.
- 2 Marks carries by next 25 questions.
- 3 Marks carries by 5 Question.
ACET 2020 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- The ACET Admit card 2020 for April Exam would be announced in the mid March 2020.
- Candidates can download their ACET 2020 admit card thru online mode from the website of IAI Institute.
- Students without holding a admit card of ACET exam 2020, will strictly prohibited for appearing in the said entrance exam.
- We advised you keep safe your ACET 2020 admit card at the end of admission process will get successfully over.
Exam Centres of ACET Entrance Exam
|Centre Name||Exam Centre CODE|
ACET 2020 Rank Card / Result
The entrance exam result for ACET exam will be announced by 27th April 2020 which an individuals can acquire from the Institute website. It is very simple to download the ACET Rank Card/Result 2020, you just visit the DIRECT LINK HERE and the page will asked you to enter the roll number and date of birth then click on enter.
The Rank/Score Card of ACET 2020 will valid till 3 years which is calculated from the date of result declaration.
Admission Procedure at IAI by ACET 2020
You should carry all documents by digital/scanned at the time of registration for ACET Admission:
- Birth Proof/Certificate (any of Pan Card, Birth Certificate, College/School TC, Passport),
- Student’s Name Rectification Proof (if needed),
- Valid Photo ID (any of Passport, Pan Card, College/School Id Proof, Adhaar card),
- Mark Sheet of High School and Intermediate.
Only After Qualifying the ACET Entrance Exam, Students are Invited for Further Admission Process.
- Students should have to make a registration by self at the IAI website for “Membership of Student” procedure.
- For registration you all need to fill the “IAI Student Membership Form 2020”.
- Students are advised they must take a printout/hard-copy of the Student_Payment Confirmation Page and it is mandatory for all to send the printed copy of confirmation page to the following address along with all required documents:
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai – 400001
Syllabus for ACET 2020 Entrance Exam
- Combination & Permutations,
- Mean, Median, and Mode
- Data Types: Bar chart, Statistical Diagrams, Histogram, Stem-and-leaf, Dot Plot, and Boxplot.
- Spread Measurement: Inter-quartile Range, Range, Variance, Standard of Deviation and Skewness,
- Probabilities Basic Rules,
- Conditional Probabilities and Tree Diagrams (Advanced Probabilities)
- Random Variables (Discrete): Probabilities, Definitions, Mode, Mean, Median, The Coefficient of Skewness, Standard deviation, Variance.
- Distributions (Discrete): Bernoulli, Discrete Uniform, Poisson, and Binomial,
- Correlation: Covariance, Scatter plots, and Correlation coefficient,
- Random Variables (Continuous): Probabilities, Definitions, Mean, Median, Mode, SD (Standard Deviation), Coefficient of skewness and Variance,
- Distributions (Continuous): Exponential, Continuous uniform, Normal distribution.
- And Regression.
- Correction of Sentences,
- Vocabulary Based (Antonyms and Synonyms)
- English Grammar OR Usage,
- Reverse Analogies and Analogies
- Fill-ups in the blanks
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Cloze Passage
- Summary Questions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Meaning-Usage Match
- Reading Comprehension
- Inferences / Facts / Judgements
Grammar: This section covers the question based on English-Grammar questions test the candidates ability to correct the grammatical mistake. It will be done as per high school level grammar to tests to knowledge and consists use of modifiers, subject-verb agreement, redundancy, parellel construction, phrasal verbs, prepositions, use of articles etc.
Vocabulary: Vocabulary types of questions asked to the candidate’s for primary meanings of words, related words, secondary related of meaning, idioms & phrases, usage, antonyms, and other.
Verbal Reasoning: Verbal reasoning types of questions are prepared to examine the students ability to identify the patterns and relationships within groups of sentences or words.
ACET Data Interpretation:
The Data to be follows by tables, graphs and charts. After this section, that will clear how you interpret the following data and answers the questions asked there.
- Bar Graphs
- Column Graphs
- Venn Diagrams
- Line Charts
- Pie Chart
2 or more combination of types linked to each other.
ACET Logical Reasoning:
- Number and Letter Series
- Binary Logic
- Venn Diagrams
- Logical Matching
- Seating Arrangement
- Logical Sequence
- Blood Relations
- Logical Connectives
- Standard Functions and Notation,
- Numerical Methods