SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form: SRM University is directing SRMJEEE 2018, online application form is available expected on November 2017. Interested and eligible students can register and apply for the SRMJEEE 2018 Exam for taking B.Tech admission in the SRM University. SRMJEEE is formed as SRM Engineering Entrance Examination. Applicants can check the complete details about SRMEEE online application form 2018, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, how to apply etc in this article.
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Tentative Dates:
|1||Application Form Handlines:||18.11.2016|
|2||Last date to get receipt of filled-in application:||March 2018 3rd week|
|3||Slot Booking:||March 2018 last week|
|4||SRM Entrance Examination:||1-30 of April, 2018|
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form:
Students can fill the SRMJEEE 2018 online application form as well as offline method. The SRMJEEE online application form can be able to fill online through get into the SRM University official website. Candidates can similarly filled the online application form and then submit it with DD with Rs. 1060 in favour of SRM University, Chennai. Aspirants would write His/her name includes with address on the reverse of Demand Draft and send to:
- The Director,
- The Directorate of admissions,
- SRM University, Kattankulathur,
- Kancheepuram Dist., Tamil Nadu 603293
The OMR (Optical Markup Reader) application form can also be found from the given centres (in bulletin).
Application Fee SRMJEEE 2018:
- The application form is to be charged Rs. 1060/-.
- Online application cost (fee) be able to pay by Unique Voucher Code/ E-payment method.
SRMJEEE 2018 Question Pattern:
|Subjests (Parts)||Total Questions||Marks per Ques.||Marks|
- No Negative Marking is enable in SRMJEEE 2018.
- SRM University is allow 2 retake permits.
- Applicant need to Indian Nationality and they must have to clear 11th and 12th class from the recognize board of India.
- Candidates needs that they have passed 10+2 by PCB/PCM and at least they have 65% total marks/grades (on behalf of Kattankulathur Campus) and on the other ways of SRM University Haryana, applicants have 60% total marks for further three campuses.
- Candidates who have 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in the University Programme of SRMJEEE 2018 are suitable/eligible to get admission in all B.Tech degree events.
- Students who having SRMJEEE through PCB group, they are also eligible to get admission of B.Tech in Genetic engineering program, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, and Biomedical Engineering.
How to Apply
Open the website (official) of SRM University.
When to open official website you needs to have to register it yourself.
- Filled registration with valid details and then proceed to apply for next process.
- Login it with the help of login ID/user name and password which has been sent in your registered email ID.
- Then, you entered in program information, exam details, personal details, address and qualification details.
- Upload digital signature and photograph with desirable for and size; then click to ‘save and continue’ button.
- Requisite application fee payment process with unique voucher code or e-payment.
How to apply and fill SRMJEEE 2018 online Application Form 2018:
- Keep prepared with your documents and details before filing application online:
Details Required/ Documents. (You must have following detailed in advance)
- Digital Color photograph and signature (with desirable format and size).
- Valid and legal Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Applicants’ have personal and qualification details.
- Select for exam city.