NEET UG-2018- Application form: The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG-2018) Registration is starting to be led by CBSE for the candidates who are looking to become a part of with BDS and MBBS programmes. The NEET is ordered by the CBSE (central board of secondary education), students who are interested they can go for the NEET 2018 online application form which is available in the final week of 2016 December expected. NEET UG examination is furthermost thinkable to be conducting on 7th May, 2018 (expected, please also check updates on NEET official website) neet 2018.
NEET Trending updates: NEET will be written with eight expected regional languages which are Hindi, Tamil, English, Gujarati, Assamese, Marathi, Telugu and Bengali.
Requirement Eligibility for NEET UP-2018: Individually OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Indian Nationals would be allowed to seem In the NEET examination.
Eligibility required for all Indian Allocation seats (India quota seats):
- Students must be 17 years they have at the time of admission and completing the agreed age on as before December 31th the year of admission.
- Lessening in higher age required would be providing to applicants have they categories to ST/SC/OBC.
- The higher age required to the NEET prescribed the format for candidates who are looking to get NEET admission with under 15% of all Indian Quota Seats is years 25 as on December 31 of the admission year.
- Nationality:Applicant must be an Indian Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) applicant are also able to apply.
- J&K/Telangana/AP:Such applicants are able for All India 15% quota only (also suitable for admission into AFMC, Pune) on the source of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement:Indian National applicants must consume an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET 2018 examination.
- Minimum Age:The least age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age:The highest age limit is 25 years (for OBC and General Applicants) and 30 years (for relax categories).
NEET 2018 Application form
Eligibility required for all State Allocation seats (State quota seats):
- OCI (Overseas/Foreign Citizen of India) will be allowable to get NEET admission includes with Dental or Medical Programme is as apiece the guidelines and policies pf Govt. of India and also the involvement of State Govt.
NEET Important Tentative Dates
|S.No.||Measures of Test||Separates Tentative Dates|
|1||Submission online application without any late fee||December Last week, 2016|
|2||(Without any late fee) Last Date of online application form submission||22.January.2018|
|3||Submission Application form with 1000 Rs. As late fee||January.2018|
|4||Admit Card availability Date||2018, April|
|6||Result Declaration||2018, June|
Instruction for How to apply NEET UG-2018 online application form:
When any individual is try to applying they must need to visit NEET official website, Before beginning to fill online application form applicants make sure that ready their Desirable document such as steps payment, photograph (resize with required forma i.e. .jpeg and size of your images 15kb approx.) then filing your online application process step by step with accurate details.
NEET UG 2018 Expected Exam Pattern:
- Each question will convey with 4 options includes 1 correct answers.
- Students will searching 1 question paper involving 180 objectives question type.
- Aspirants will have question paper which is specially designed as MGS (machine gradable sheet) by using Ball Pen.
- Questions mostly comes from Chemistry, Physics and Biology (Zoology and Botany).
- Applicant have opportunity to select language which they wants (Hindi or English).
- Exam time duration.
- Candidates who have also cleared or seeming xii class and its equal exam with state board on Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujrat, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Maharashtra and also seeming for admission comes from State Quota seats may found the question paper on their regional language i.e. Telugu, Assamese, Bengali, Tamil and Marathi.
- Don’t forget to bring some things with you when you can going to examination centre.
- Do your all rough work only on Test Booklet?
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
The syllabus will be depend on a common syllabus which is given by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The syllabus will have topics from Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology subjects. It will be given after the review of several state syllabus along with CBSE, COBSE and NCERT. The syllabus will be found on the 11th & 12th class course.
NEET Preparation Tips
- In advance, collect all the details about the officially given syllabusfor the NEET examination.
- Make a suitable time-tablefor your NEET planning.
- Consider the effective preparation booksand study materials which is available in market, internet etc.
- Practice with trial test& previous sessions question papers.
- Stay free from stress & healthy during preparing for exams.
- Don’t try to consist new topics at last the preparations.
NEET Admit Card 2018
Successfully registered applicants will be eligible to download the NEET 2018 Admit Card. The admit card will be declare in the first week of April 2018. The authority will not provide the NEET admit card by postal services. The NEET 2018 hall ticket will consist details like Applicant Name, Father’s Name, Photograph, Category, Roll Number, Exam centre, Exam Date & Timing, etc. Applicants are advised to reserve the NEET 2018 admit card at last the admission process gets completed.
NEET Answer Key
The answer key will be declare within a week of exam. NEET 2018 Answer Key will be issued via online mode by the website. Applicants may have a chance for online challenge against the NEET answer key. Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- each answer challenged. The payment shall be refunded in condition of challenge is permitted by the Board.
NEET Result 2018
The authority will release the NEET 2018 Result through online mode via the website. Applicants can check their NEET results by filling their roll number and other requested details in the official website. Applicants are advised to take extra printouts of the NEET result for future use. A merit list will be set for admission according the advices from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, MCI, DGHS and DCI.
NEET Cut-Off 2018
Cut-off is the least marks applicants are needed to succeed the examination. It shall be based on number of applicants appeared in the examination, difficulty level and seats availability. It will be declared in the month of June 2017. The least qualifying marks must be 50% for general category candidates, 40% marks for reserved categories and 45% for general-PH.
NEET Counselling 2018
Applicants will be capable to participate in the NEET counselling procedure as per their rank. Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be conducted by MCC of DGHS (Directorate General of Health Service) via online method. Counselling 2018 for other than 15% All India Quota will be controlled by the individual authorities.
During the NEET counselling process, applicants have to pay fee for counselling and select their requirement for colleges. Seats will be provide to applicants on the source of filled selection, rank and seat availability in colleges. After seat allotment, applicants will be required to appear at the allotted college to finish admission procedure.
If have any query related with above information leave your query below comment section.