KEAM 2018: (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical) is a state-run level entrance test in Kerala. It is similar and famous as the name of Combined Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala. KEAM exam is an entrance for offering the admissions to the Expert (Professional) degree courses in several fields such as medical, engineering, architecture, forestry, animal husbandry, agriculture and additional others. It is similar by mentioned as KME (Kerala medical entrance exam) or KEE (Kerala engineering entrance). Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical, Kerala Gateway is prearranged with the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination), Kerala.
It is also led taking place on the several test centres such as Dubai (UAE), Delhi, Ranchi, Mumbai and Shillong. Applicants may found below the information/notifications and updates of about Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance exam 2018.
And known for application form, eligibility, exam Tentative Dates, syllabus, exam pattern and updates for admit card & KEAM result.
New Changes in KEAM 2018:
Entrance in medical and related courses will be depend as base on NEET-UG from 2018. Applicants may hopeful looking for admissions into BDS, MBBS, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Veterinary, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries that have to apply for the NEET-UG 2018 online application form.
Similarly as admissions on architecture courses will be complete by NATA directed by the administration of CA (Council of Architecture).
In involvement to filling the application form of NEET 2018, architecture and medical courses candidates are also needed to apply for Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical to acquire seats in state of Kerala.
Engineering candidates has only required to fill and apply for the online application form of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical 2018 (KEAM).
According to rank of Kerala list and it is CAP (Centralized Allotment Process) for Engineering and Medical department that will be complete by the CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations), in Kerala.
CEE Offer courses:
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala (KEAM 2018) is an entrance to several Under Graduates courses such as B.Tech (for whole regular branches involvement of food engineering, agriculture and technology and dairy science), Medical & related courses like (BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, B.Sc (honors) agriculture, B.Sc (Forestry), B.Arch, B.VSc (animal Husbandry), B.FSc).
KEAM 2018 Exam Dates:
The tentative Tentative Dates of KEAM 2018 are mentioned below:
|Programme||Tentative Dates (Tentative)|
|Auction of security card with prospectus||January 2018 1st week|
|Online application availability||January 2018 1st week|
|Last date for online application submission||January 2018 Last week|
|Receipt of online application printout last date||January 2018 Last week|
|Admit card declared||March 2018 Last week|
|Exam Tentative Dates of KEAM 2018||24 (paper-2) & 25-April (paper-2) 2018.|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2018|
KEAM Application Form 2018:
- KEAM application availability in both manner online and offline mode.
- Candidates can apply and submit the KEAM application online mode by the official of KEAM site.
- The online application form will be started from 2018 1st week of January.
- More than 1 application form by the particular candidate who will lead to elimination (rejection).
- Students requires to upload the Digital copies of their signature, thumb impression and photo in desirable format when applying for the KEAM online application form.
- The application form filling after that, candidates are needed to refer (send) the printed application form (hard-copy) beside with desirable documents of the address of authority.
KEAM 2018 Application fee:
- The KEAM application fee will be charged with Rs. 500/- for categorised SC students.
- The fee will be charged Rs. 1000/- for general categories students.
- No need to pay the application fee for those students who are belonging to ST category.
- The fee will be made possible with the help of security card or DD (demand draft) by Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, which is drawn in favor of the CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations), allocated at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must to be check the CEE, Kerala eligibility conditions before applying KEAM:
- Applicants have Indian Nationality.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are also suitable and eligible to apply.
- Students who are regarding to get admissions in professional courses that will be considered as Non-Keralite, Non-Keralite and Category I for Keralite and Category II for Non-Keralite.
- Applicants must have finished the age of 17 years compare it with 31 December that the admission year.
- There is not any facility for upper age limit candidates.
- Age reduction (relaxation) in the least age will not be able to permit for this Programme.
- For B.Tech courses: Candidates must have completed VII class or comparable exam with gaining minimum 50% marks in Math’s separately and 50% marks with in chemistry, physics & mathematics.
- For Medical courses: Candidates must have completed 12th or equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks in biotechnology individually or biology and also have 50% marks in chemistry, physics and biotechnology/ biology together.
CEE Kerala 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Duration: It will be 2 and half hours.
- No of Papers: The examination will be directed by two papers.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of MCQ’s type and founded on specific response.
- For particular question: 5 optional answers will be specified (given), the candidates have to choose the correct 1 only.
- Manner of Examination: The exam will be directed by using pen and paper based manner.
- Number of Questions: Both paper will have only 120 questions.
- Marking System: 4 marks will be provided for particular accurate answer.
- Negative Marking Enabled: 1 mark will be subtracted for particular incorrect.
- Negative marking will further to be done in multiple answers.
- It will no marks to be subtracted for no response.
Exam Pattern for Engineering Entrance Exam:
|Paper||Subject||Marking Scheme||No. of Questions||Duration|
|I||Mathematics||x 4 = 480||120||2 + 1/2 Hour|
|II||Physics & Chemistry||x 4 = 480||120||2 + 1/2 Hour|
Kerala CEE 2018 Syllabus:
Syllabus for Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) engineering entrance exam will include in physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects. The KEAM syllabus will be occupied from Higher Secondary education and it will be the same examination typical (standard). We are informed you that the question it will not be depend and comes from NCERT textbooks note or any further textbooks entirely.
Note: “KEAM mathematics medical entrance exam, Kerala was held in last year which is 2016. From the 2018 year, no gateway (entrance) will be conducted for MBBS/BDS courses admission. NEET scores is depend on Admission for these courses will be completed”.
KEAM Admit Card 2018
KEAM 2018 Hall Ticket will be available via online mode and download from the website of Authority. An individual can get the hall ticket in the last of March 2018. Aspirants will be needed to enter his/her DOB and application no. for download the KEAM admit card. Admit card will not facilitate via postal services to any applicants. The personal information of students and some about examination like its location, exam time & date etc, will be found in the KEAM admit card 2018.
KEAM Answer Key
KEAM Answer Key 2018 will be available after the few days from the date of KEAM examination. Aspirants will get the answer key from the official portal. With the answer key, aspirants can check the accurate answers. For any query/complaint relate to the answer key, the authority will be changed Rs. 100/- per question earlier the last date of result. This charges will be paid by using Demand Draft which will be drawn in the named of CEE, paid to be at.
KEAM 2018 result will be declared in the last week of May 2018. Students can check his/her results only through online procedure at the official website. After the result declaration, a separate merit list shall be displayed for all the programmes on the courses of marks acquired by the student in the KEAM exam 2018. Merit list will be arranged as 50:50 manner, for example 50% for marks should be acquired by candidates in the KEAM examination and 50% for marks gained in the qualifying examination.
KEAM Rank Predictor
Admission in the field of engineering programmes would be complete depends on the rank scored by the students in the KEAM 2018 entrance examination. With the help of final merit list the KEAM rank card will also prepared. Students can assumed his/her rank by using the rank predictor.
KEAM 2018 Counselling
KEAM Admission Procedure would be begun after the display of the merit list. The formalities of the seats allocation shall be complete by CAP (Centralized Allotment Process). It would be possible by SWS (Single Window System). In the process of counselling, students have to fill the colleges/stream of his/her choices and lock the suitable one. Seats will be provided to the students according ti the merit list, filled choices and the seats availability in the colleges. After the procedure of allotment of seats, candidates are required to visit at the allotted institute/college to complete process of admission.