JET 2018 Agriculture Admission: Joint Entrance Test (JET Agriculture 2018) is well-known as Rajasthan JET Exam. The JET (Joint Entrance Exam) of Agriculture is a state level entrance test which is controlled by the MPU (Maharana Pratap University) of Technology and Agriculture, Udaipur. Joint Entrance Test is an Entrance for admissions for different courses like Agriculture (Honours), B.Sc., B.Sc. Forestry (Honours), B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours), B.Tech-Food Technology and more. In this article we are given information about Joint Entrance Test of Agriculture 2018 which is includes JET 2018 application form, exam pattern, eligibility etc. which you expected.
JET 2018 Application Form
The JET Agriculture Application Form 2018 will be submitted via online mode only. Not includes other mode of application. The general categories candidates should be charged of application fee with Rupees 2800/-, candidates who belongs to OBC & SBC categories and ST, SC should be changed Rs. 1400/- and PC applicants. The Application fee will be accepted by online manner only and the application fee will not be refundable.
Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying expected:
- Applicants must have passed 12th or similar (equivalent) exam from any additional well-known board by scoring at least 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for other categories (i.e. ST/SC etc.).
- According to 12th examination, Applicants must have some of the given subjects, i.e. Agriculture, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics and Physics.
- The last age limit will be required 25 years as on 1 January 2018 for JET agriculture.
- Those students who are studied in Rajasthan with at last 3 years of succeeding exam continuously they are also capable to appear JET agriculture.
|Application form announcement||March 2018 1st week|
|Last date of submission application||April 2018 2nd week|
|Admit card online availability||May 2018 2nd week|
|Exam date||May 2018|
|Present of OMR sheet and answer key||May 2018 8th week|
|Last date for query (objection) relate application||May 2018 4th week|
|Result announcement||May 2018 last week|
|Counselling begins||June 2018 1st week|
Exam Pattern Expected:
• Examination Manner: The exam organized with the help of pen and paper based manner.
• Answer Mode: Applicant have to mark their particular answer by using the black ball point pen.
• Courses: B.Tech-Food Technology, B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours), B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours), etc.
• Marking System: 4 marks will be set for individual right answer.
• Negative Marking: 1 mark will be subtracted for individual incorrect answer.
|Subdivisions||No. of Question|
JET 2018 Agriculture Admit Card
The JET Admit Card 2018, Rajasthan will be delivered to students through online manner. It is very important notification to applicant the JET admit card will not send personally. And it’s an individual responsibility to download the admit card with the official website. Those candidates who does not have legal admit card at the time of examination they are not able to appear exam.
JET 2018 Agriculture Result:
Students can have updated the JET Rajasthan Result 2018 by the official website. The JET authority shall distribute a list of applicants mentioning His/her Name, Roll No, Registration Number, Rank and Marks Obtained. Candidates are recommended to take hard-copy of the result and keep it protected for more uses.
JET Agriculture Counselling 2018:
Rajasthan JET 2018 Counselling will be beginning from the 1st week of June 2018. Simply qualified students will be clever to contribute in the counselling procedure. The counselling procedure will be prepared in several rounds. By scheduling the origin of choice filled, obtain-ability of rank and seats, seats will be selected to students.