JEST 2018 Application form: JEST 2018 application form, it is conducting now a days and looking for admission of a Ph.D/ Combined with Ph.D Program in Theoretical Computer Science or Physics or Neuroscience or Computational Biology in one of the Contributing Institutes which are Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observation Science (ARIES), Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), International Centre for theoretical science (ICTS), Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), IGCAR, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR),
Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences (CIS), Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS), Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP), Raman Research Institute (RRI), Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (TIFR-NCRA), National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Institute of Physics (IOP), The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMS), Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) and Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolkata, Bhopal), they can seem (appear) for the JEST (Jest Entrance Screening Test) with the several exams centers.
JEST 2018 Exam centers: JEST will be conducted at the places as Ahmedabad, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Sambalpur, Bardhaman, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Srinagar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Udaipur, VishakhapatnamIndore, Silchar, Aligarh, Allahabad, Delhi, Goa, Guwhati, Hyderabad, Kochi, Trivandrum, Bangalore, Kharagpur, Nagpur, Nainital, Siliguri.
JEST 2018 Application form
The (statutory body established by a piece/act of Assembly), SERB (Science and Engineering Research Board) knows JEST 2018 by way of Nationality Eligibility Test in their agency Note OM No. SB/S9/Z-01/2015. Association employed in SERB events and eligible in National Eligibility Test are capable of getting improve (enhanced) companionship. Contributing Institute consume their individual eligibility criteria reminds as detailed we provide according to JEST official website which is cautious (tentative) qualification measures to Ph.D., M.Sc, and combined/ M.Tech / M.Sc- Ph.D package in the contributing Institutes.
JEST 2018 application form:
- Physic: M.Sc in Physics (all contributing institutes) includes some institute which is receive B.Tech. / B.E / M.E / M.Tech/ M.Sc. in correction of practical (when applied) as.
- *B.Tech or B.E will carefully considered at IISc, IMSc, IUCAA, ICTS-TIFR, JNCASR, TIFR-TCIS, NCRA-TIFR, RRI, and IISER (Pune, Mohali, and Thiruvananthapuram).*M.Sc in Mathematics/ Applied mathematics/ Applied Physics/ Photonic and Optics/ Electronics will to be considered in IIA. *M.Sc. in Electronics, Physics, and Astronomy, when applied for Mathematics will be considered by IUCAA.
- M.Sc in Engineering Physics and Physics or when applied for Physics will be considered by IPR. *M.Sc in Chemistry, Physics, Functional Mathematics, Biochemistry or Biophysics will be measured by SNBNCBS.
- B.Tech Engineering / Physics will be measured by TIFR.
- M.Tech./ M.E is applied when Physic will be analyzed at NISER, Academic
- Computer Science (CS) at IMSc.
- M.E. /M.Tech in Computer Science / M.Sc. and related corrections, and must be involved in the mathematical features of Computer Science, Ph.D (Neuroscience on NBRC).
- M.Sc Mathematics/ Physics, B.Tech /B.E / M.C.A with Computer Science, Ph.D with Computational Biology by IMSc.
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.E. / MCA in at all engineering or science corrections, with moral (good) mathematical skills and with the durable interest in biological difficulties.
Combine with M.Sc. / M.Tech – Ph.D Physics Programme.
- B. Sc. in Mathematics / Physics will be analyses by SNBNCBS.
- B. Sc. in Physics will be analyses by IMSc.
- B.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics) / B.Tech. In Electrical / B.E. / Instrumentation / Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics and Communications / Engineering Physics / Photonics and Optics will be considered by IIA.
- B. Sc. in Physics or B. Tech / B.E. in Engineering with Physics, and includes a minimum of 1st. class marks/ will be analyses by NISER.
- B.Sc. in Physics will be analyses in IISER-Pune, NCRA-TIFR, ICTS-TIFR, and TIFR-TCIS.
- Combined with Ph.D lessons in Theoretical CS (Computer Science) in IMSc.
- M.C.A. in Computer Science/ B.Sc. /B.Tech. / B.E. or related corrections and must be involved in the mathematical features of computer science (CS), Combined with M.Tech – Ph.D. Programme at IIA.
- M.Sc. (Applied Physics/ Physics) / Radio Electronics and Physics/ Post-B.Sc. (Hons) on Optoelectronics and Optics.
Combine with Ph.D. Programme at IISER IISER. Thiruvananthapuram.
- *B. Sc. (In Physics) / B. Tech. / B.E. in all discipline.
- M. Sc. consist by HRI.
- *B. Sc. in Physics / B.Tech. / B.E. degree in all discipline.
- *Harish-Chandra Research Institute is an implement a freshly M.Sc. in Physics programme from 2018. The combination of Ph.D. in Physics at HRI will de-resumed from 2018.
JEST Important Date Tentative:
- JEST 2018 online application form begins from 15.11.2016.
- Payment and Limits for applications online on 26.12.2016.
- Get download JEST 2018 admit cards on 15.01.2018.
- Tentatives of examination on 19.02.2018.
- Answer key and Result may be declared on March, 2018.
JEST 2018 Application form
How to Apply JEST 2018?
Go to JEST official website www.jest.org.in, click to login if you don’t have the login then go registration process. You must have your Valid email ID, be carefully fill the application form, don’t forget about uploading image and signature with .jpg format, Be careful on payment procedure especially on payment link for the more information visit official site.