Stewards, Chefs, Hygienists in Navy: Apply now
Indian Navy Kochi: Indian Navy inviting online applications form for unmarried Man on Indian Citizens and the subjects of Bhutan and Nepal, for admission of the NMR/MR – 2017, October (02/2017) group of course, which is starting in October 2017, on behalf of enrolment as Stewards, Hygienists and Chefs Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Eligibility:
Candidates must have eligible and qualified in the basis of Matric 11th class for NMR entry and 10th class for M.R. (both dates inclusive below).
|S. No.||Required age||Date (as on)|
|1||Applicant have age at least b/w 17 to 21 years||1.10.17|
|2||Who is born b/w||1.10.1996 to 30.09.2000|
And have good skill in swimming, sports and more-curricular events is necessary.
Body permanently tattoos are only able to permitted on the inner face of your forearms and on the reversed side of back (dorsal)/ palm side of your hand. Body permanent tattoos in any differ part of your body is not able to allow to candidates and applicants will be streaked from this recruitment.
Indian Navy Selection Procedure:
Selection procedure of this recruitment is based on the instruction of merit on your performance on the Written Test, fitness in ME (Medical Examinations), qualifying of PFT (Physical Fitness Test)
Indian Navy Written Test:
The written test question paper for the Stewards and Chefs will have to include of 4 sections which is Science, English, General Knowledge and Mathematics and it will be have a duration 1 hour. The WT question paper of the Hygienist will have to include of 2 Sections Arithmetic and General Awareness and it will perform in 45 minutes. The WT syllabus for the exam is present the official website “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”. The Exam paper will be fluent in (English and Hindi) and the questions will come as the objective type. Students are needed to clear in all sections and also in aggregate.
Written Test results will be declared on the similar day and the candidates who succeed in written test will undertake a PFT (Physical Fitness Test) and the RME (Recruitment Medical Examination) initially, which can taking 1-2 days.
Indian Navy Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Succeeding candidates in PFT (Physical Fitness Test) is compulsory for selection procedure. It will be involve with 1.6 Km running and to be finished only in 7 minutes, squat-20 of ups (Uthak Baithak) and Ten Pushups. Students will undertaking in Physical Fitness Test will perform so at it is their own risk.
Indian Navy Medical Standards:
- Medical examination will be managed by the military doctor’s authorities as each medical standard arranged in current policies will relevant to the sailors on access.
Merit list will be made for all the Applicants who succeed in all respects ehich is liable upon posts. Merit list will be displayed on official site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in as on 25.August.2017.
All applicants, who has names displayed in the Merit list and they have been announced conditionally medically fit in the PRM (Preliminary Recruitment Medical) and it would be needed to informed/reporting to INS Chilka.
- The assortment of a students who will cancelled the stand and they will does able to claim for enrolment on the Indian Navy and, in case of participant getting fail to report on the time and date revealed on call letter for the last examination of medical for an enrolment. Still acceptance will be subject of Fitness in Each Enrolment Medical by INS Chilka.
- The Applicant selection relating to a specific batch is usable for particular batch only. Eligible and capable applicants whose names will not appeared in the last selected list so they cannot claim to admission for the upcoming batch. These Applicants (candidates) will needs to undertaking the selection process anew offered that they meet the suitable criteria for the anew batch.
The Call letter for last examination of Medical will be promoted only to qualified candidates who is belong to medically in the choices and selected list. Failed students will not be suggested as separately.
- All selected list of candidates and reporting to Chilka INS, for the enrolment and final medicals, they are needs make the self-proved (attested) certificates deposited at the time when submitting the online application form, along with the unique and original certificates. If the information is provided while filing online application phase are not similar with the genuine certificates manner, the application will be disapproved and rejected. All selected lists of applicants will similarly to be accelerated to PV (Police Verification) form laterally with Call letter for last medical examination.
- The applicant will be needed to deposit the same to Chilka INS once receiving their qualifications is verified on this application form from anxiety of district police officers. Candidates who sent docs without the confirmed police verification reports with unfavorable observation will not be suitable for the enrolment. The setup for the PV (police verification) form can also be able downloaded by using official website Indian navy, directly after the announcement of selected list, and to confirm appropriate verification. No analysis will be diverted regarding enrolment / recruitment after a period of 6 months.
Allowances and Payment:
During the early training stage a pay with Rs. 5700/- pm will be acceptable. On finishing point of training initially, they resolve to be placed on the Pay posse with Rs. 5200-20200. In adding, they resolve with paid the Grade Pay includes Rs 2000/- and above MSP with Rs 2000/- adding DA (being reread as per seventh CPC).
The Promotion forecast of this Programme is exist up with the rank of MCP (Master Chief Petty) Officer-1 (similar to Subedar Major) by pay measures with Rs. 9300 to 34800 adding Grade Pay with Rs. 4800. Adding with MSP at the rate of Rs. 2000/- adding with DA. Chances for upgrading to commission to officer with also occur for those candidates who perform it finely and suitable for the prescribed examination (being analysis with each seventh CPC).
Online Application Indian Navy 2017 how to apply:
Online Application form to be filled with www.ioinindiannavy.gov.in, on 2017, 2nd January. Before apply online application form, candidates must have relevant and applicable documents as Mark sheet and matriculation certificate has to ready for reference.
Before submitting your online application form, applicant needs make sure with their all information which filled in application form and all needed documents are uploaded when your resize and compressed it with desirable format.
Applicant have print 2 copies of that application form. One copy suitably signed, laterally with attachment copies of mark sheet, matriculation certificate, NCC Certificate (if held), domicile & 1 self-addressed passport of resize with .jpg format 22×10 cms with 10 Rs. stamp attached on envelope is sent to
‘Post Box No. 2,
Lodhi Road Post Office,
New Delhi-110003’ for MR (Chefs & Stewards)
To New Delhi-110021’ ‘Post Box No. 5270, Chanakyapuri Post Office, for NMR (Hygienists) through ordinary post.
The last date getting receipt of applications form on January 16, 2017.
The last step Confirmation of candidates to get a receipt of the physical application through due date.
The Call-up Letters with Admit Card to be declared as tentatively updated on official website in the last week of February, 2017. No single Call up envelop (Letter) with Admit Card have been issued.
All original and genuine certificates, NCC certificate (if held) and mark sheets are to be made while during written examination. If the information providing in ‘online application form’ are not similar with genuine and original documents, applicants will be rejected and cancelled.