ANTHE 2017 Exam Date, Registration Date, Application form, Syllabus, Admit card, How to Apply for Aakash Anthe Test 2017, Anthe Registration: INTRODUCTION ABOUT AAKASH ANTHE 2017: Information about Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE 2017) which is helping thousands of students to reaches their aims, it was established in 1988 by Aakash institute for preparing to crack medical and engineering entrance exams, today Aakash institute is leading all over Indian institutes. Aakash institute having 130 examination center in India, the institute has the ability to crack medical entrance exams and engineering entrance exams.
ANTHE 2017 Notification
The Online registration has been begin for 8th, 9th and 10th Class Studying Students only and the exam date is also released Click Here to Apply
ANTHE 2017 Dates for ANTHE 2017 Junior / Senior: (Apply Now)
Check below date for 8th, 9th and 10th Class Students
|Registration Date||August 2017|
|Receiving the duly filled Registration Form by postal at Prescribed/Registered Office or by person at Aakash Centre (nearest) or by Online Submission.||22 October 2017 (till 7 PM)|
|Last date of receiving application form with late fees||24 October 2017 (till 6PM)|
|Admit Card||Before 1 week date of exam|
|Exam Date||29 October 2017 (10:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
ANTHE 2017 for Junior Category
ANTHE 2017 for JUNIOR: With the way of this program many junior wills may inspire from this scholarship test, ANTHE junior (ANYTSE) was ongoing in the year 2013, by allowing the brightest new and undeveloped minds of the country to get what they need to, Aakash is conducting Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (Junior ANTHE). Aakash has supported to juniors and give them totally importance as Serious (ANTHE) helps to provide them affordable coaching. When assuming that student who getting a win in this Examination they wise and habits to win all over examination but that student who does not get a win they will lose their hope Aakash inspired and motivate to them for giving best for their next session of ANTHE.
If you have any query leave your comment HERE
ANTHE 2017 for Class VIII, IX & X studying students Apply Only
ANTHE 2017 for Senior Category:
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) organizing for the senior standard by Aakash institute that’s try to make a more achievable goal of those candidates who deserved and need it, in sync per vision to develop a distinguished on educational assembly that works towards for general progress of the society by allowing the brightest observance of the country to succeed what they needs and deserved to, Aakash will always make batter result with the help of ANTHE examination and a number of candidates applying for ANTHE for they secure their future. How to Register watch video demo
According to ANTHE for SENIOR Standard have an opportunity to gain more benefit from ANTHE which provides them top professional and affordable coaching for cracking Medical and engineering entrance exams from Aakash Institute. The all entrance examination will hold on several centers feast across the country.
ANTHE 2017 SYLLABUS FOR JUNIOR AND SENIOR CANDIDATES AND EXAM PATTERN:
8th. Class students.
- PHYSICS: Friction, force-pressure, chemical effects of electric current, sound.
- CHEMISTRY: Material, Metals-Non-metals, Synthetic Fibers.
- BIOLOGY: Micro-organism (friend and foe), Food production and management, cell structure and function, Conversation of plants and animals.
- MATHEMATICS: Exponents, Squares-squares root, Percentages, Quadrilaterals, linear equation in 1 variable, Data handling, cube and cube roots.
- MENTAL ABILITY: Analytical Reasoning, General logical Reasoning, Problem Related to Figures, Figure Matrix.
Memo: Junior’s Anthe syllabus has been considered remind that the prospectus taught in Class 8, 9, 10th. With whole Indian equal as applicable with the help of AAKASH institute that will grow the mentality of I.Q, inspiring and motivating students to secure for their career. Detailed Syllabus Check Here
- Physics– Gravitation includes floatation, Motion, Laws of Motion and Force, Energy and work.
- Class X– Magnetic Effect of Electric current, Electric and its Effects.
- Chemistry: Class IX– Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom.
- Class X– Bases and salts, Metals and non-metals, Acids, Chemical reaction and equations.
- Mathematics: Class IX-X- Polynomials, Real Number, Triangles. Class IX- Circles, Mensuration, Quadrilaterals.
- Class X- Trigonometric Ratios and Identities, Pair of Linear Equation in two variables.
- Mental abilities: Analogy, coding-decoding, classification, Verbal and non-Verbal, Reasoning- series, General logical and analytical reasoning, Data interpretation, Problems based on Figures.
Exam Pattern For Senior
- A Total number of question: 90.
- Timing Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Total Marks: 360.
- Negative Marking: Disable.
- Mental ability: 20.
- Science: 15 (Physics), 15(chemistry), 15(biology).
- Mathematics: 25.
- Total: 90 MCQs.
Exam Pattern for Juniors.
- A Number of questions (MCQs): 80.
- Total marks: 320.
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Negative Marking Status: Unbaled.
- Mathematics: 24.
- Science: Physics: 12. Chemistry: 12. Biology: 12.
- Mental Ability: 20.
- Click Here to Download Sample Paper for 7th, 8th and 9th Class
- Click Here to Download Sample Paper for 10th Class
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION OF ANTHE 2017 FOR JUNIOR AND SENIOR APPLICANTS:
ANTHE EXAM CENTRES FOR BOTH JUNIOR AND SENIOR ALL OVER INDIA:
Assam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat. Andhra: Gajuwaka (Vizag), Guntur, Vijayawada, Dwarkanagar(Vizag), Nellore, Tirupati, Kurnool. Bihar: Patna, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Gaya. West Bengal: Durgapur, Kolkata, Kharagpur, Malda, Siliguri. Uttar Pradesh: Aligarh, Agra, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Bareilly, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Gorakhpur. Delhi: south ex. , Janakpuri, Dwarka (sec-10), Yamuna Vihar,Dilshad Garden, Pitampura, Pusa Road, Punjabi Bagh, Preet Vihar, Mayur Vihar, Rohini sec (4 & 5), Model Town. Gujrat: Surat, Ahmedabad, Vadodara. Haryana: Gurgaon, Faridabad, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Palwal, Naraul, Panipat. Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu. Madhya Pradesh: Jabalpur, Gwalior, Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain.
Rajasthan: Ajmer, Bikaner, Akwar, Bhilwara, Jaipur, Kota, Jodhpur, Ganganagar, Udaipur. Jharkhand: Ranchi, Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad. Karnataka: Mysore & Hubli, Bendaluru. Tamil Nadu: Coimbatore, Chennai, Tiruchirapalli & Madurai. Kerala: Trivandrum & Thrissur, Calicut, Cochin, Kottayam (PALA). Maharashtra: Amrawati, Aurangabad, Akpla, Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, Pune, Latur, Sholapur, Nanded, Thane. Odisha: Cuttack, Bhubaneswar. Punjab: Bathinda, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala. Telangana: Trimulgherry, Hyderabad, Warangal and karimnagar. Uttarakhand: Haldwani, Dehradun. Goa: Panaji.
- NEET 2018 Application form, Exam Date, Notification..
- JEE Main 2018 Application, Registration Process, Exam Date..
- GATE 2018 Application Form is Available Now..
- DU Admission 2018 Application Form, Entrance Exam Date, Apply Process.
- AIIMS 2018 Application Form, Entrance Exam, How to Apply, Exam Date..
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam, Online Application, Registration Process.