INTRODUCTION ABOUT AAKASH ANTHE 2017: Information about Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE 2017) which is helping thousands of students to reaches their aims, it was established in 1988 by Aakash institute for preparing to crack medical and engineering entrance exams, today Aakash institute is leading all over Indian institutes. Aakash institute having 130 examination center in India, the institute has the ability to crack Medical and engineering entrance exams. The institute producing best results for these entrance exams, Aakash institute has three divisions Medical Entrance preparation, engineering entrance of IIT-JEE, Foundation of secondary classes and also provides scholarship exams for secondary standard (8th, 9th & 10th). Mr. J C Chaudhry is a well-known chairman of Aakash institute that has been filing ahead of intelligibility, Aakash has leading yearly and helps thousands of students and ANTHE has categories Junior and senior category and they always giving better results.
ANTHE 2017 FOR JUNIOR AND SENIOR CANDIDATES:
JUNIOR: With the way of this program many junior wills may inspire from this scholarship test, ANTHE junior (ANYTSE) was ongoing in the year 2013, by allowing the brightest new and undeveloped minds of the country to get what they need to, Aakash is conducting Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (Junior ANTHE). Aakash has supported to juniors and give them totally importance as Serious (ANTHE) helps to provide them affordable coaching. When assuming that student who getting a win in this Examination they wise and habits to win all over examination but that student who does not get a win they will lose their hope Aakash inspired and motivate to them for giving best for their next session of ANTHE.
SENIOR: Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) organizing for the senior standard by Aakash institute that’s try to make a more achievable goal of those candidates who deserved and need it, in sync per vision to develop a distinguished on educational assembly that works towards for general progress of the society by allowing the brightest observance of the country to succeed what they needs and deserved to, Aakash will always make batter result with the help of ANTHE examination and a number of candidates applying for ANTHE for they secure their future. According to ANTHE for SENIOR Standard have an opportunity to gain more benefit from ANTHE which provides them top professional and affordable coaching for cracking Medical and engineering entrance exams from Aakash Institute. The all entrance examination will hold on several centers feast across the country.
ANTHE SYLLABUS FOR JUNIOR AND SENIOR CANDIDATES AND EXAM PATTERN:
Junior, 7th. Class student.
- PHYSICS: Electric current and its effect, Motion and Time, Heat.
- CHEMISTRY: Physical and chemical changes, Bases and Salts, Acids.
- BIOLOGY: Nutrition in animals, Nutrition in Plants, Adaptation of animals to climate and Weather-climate, Respiration of Organisms.
- MATHEMATICS: Simple Equation, Integers, Data Handing, Decimals and fractions, Lines and angles, Percentage, Triangles and its properties.
- MENTAL ABILITY: Mathematical operation, Series, Puzzles, Direction test, Missing character, Mirror and water image.
8th. Class students.
- PHYSICS: Friction, force-pressure, chemical effects of electric current, sound.
- CHEMISTRY: Material, Metals-Non-metals, Synthetic Fibers.
- BIOLOGY: Micro-organism (friend and foe), Food production and management, cell structure and function, Conversation of plants and animals.
- MATHEMATICS: Exponents, Squares-squares root, Percentages, Quadrilaterals, linear equation in 1 variable, Data handling, cube and cube roots.
- MENTAL ABILITY: Analytical Reasoning, General logical Reasoning, Problem Related to Figures, Figure Matrix.
Memo: Junior’s Anthe syllabus has been considered remind that the prospectus taught in Class 8, 9, 10th. With whole Indian equal as applicable with the help of AAKASH institute that will grow the mentality of I.Q, inspiring and motivating students to secure for their career.
- Physics– Gravitation includes floatation, Motion, Laws of Motion and Force, Energy and work.
- Class X- Magnetic Effect of Electric current, Electric and its Effects.
- Chemistry: Class IX- Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom.
- Class X– Bases and salts, Metals and non-metals, Acids, Chemical reaction and equations.
- Mathematics: Class IX-X- Polynomials, Real Number, Triangles. Class IX- Circles, Mensuration, Quadrilaterals.
- Class X- Trigonometric Ratios and Identities, Pair of Linear Equation in two variables.
- Mental abilities: Analogy, coding-decoding, classification, Verbal and non-Verbal, Reasoning- series, General logical and analytical reasoning, Data interpretation, Problems based on Figures.
- Exam Pattern (senior): A Total number of question: 90. Timing Duration: 2 Hrs. Total Marks: 360. Negative Marking: Disable. Mental ability: 20. Science: 15 (Physics), 15(chemistry), 15(biology). Mathematics: 25. Total: 90 MCQs.
- Exam Pattern (junior). A Number of questions (MCQs): 80. Total marks: 320. Duration: 2 Hrs. Negative Marking Status: Unbaled. Mathematics: 24. Physics: 12. Chemistry: 12. Biology: 12. Mental Ability: 20.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION OF ANTHE FOR JUNIOR AND SENIOR APPLICANTS:
Online registration aptitude is available on official website: www.aakash.ac.in, or an applicant can willing to fill online application form and also download his/her ANTHE admit card for their exam session (2016-17) which is mentioning His/hers exam Centre and Roll. No. Carefully fill the ANTHE (junior) Registration form and deposit (summit) with your own showed the photocopy of a class sixth, seventh, eighth mark sheet, and four passport format color photograph and download demand draft of Rs. 200 I favor of “Aakash Institute”. In case applicant doesn’t have their mark-sheet at that moment so they need to attested their Identity card issued by the school (only in case of). The ANTHE exam will be an MCQs (Multiple choice question) founded paper, which will in a manner on OMR (optical markup reader) Sheet. An OMR sheet sample is the tie-up with the sample of paper for your orientation. Positive Result of successful candidate will display in Aakash Institute official web-site www.aakash.ac.in includes with the Names, Roll No., and Ranks of the student laterally with suitable scholarship and rewards of both Junior/Senior students, cash rewards will be paid through cheque, it will be paid the second week of 2017, April by the corresponding centre of Aakash from where they seemed for ANTHE and other location as decided by the administration. The merit list of the ANTHE successful candidates will be displayed them in descending order of the final marks noted by them, allowing some ties and these ties will be fragment by sequentially put on the following set of instruction student consuming higher marks in mathematics, science and mental ability test, they having minor age
ANTHE EXAM CENTRES FOR BOTH JUNIOR AND SENIOR ALL OVER INDIA:
Assam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat. Andhra: Gajuwaka (Vizag), Guntur, Vijayawada, Dwarkanagar(Vizag), Nellore, Tirupati, Kurnool. Bihar: Patna, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Gaya. West Bengal: Durgapur, Kolkata, Kharagpur, Malda, Siliguri. Uttar Pradesh: Aligarh, Agra, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Bareilly, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Gorakhpur. Delhi: south ex. , Janakpuri, Dwarka (sec-10), Yamuna Vihar,Dilshad Garden, Pitampura, Pusa Road, Punjabi Bagh, Preet Vihar, Mayur Vihar, Rohini sec (4 & 5), Model Town. Gujrat: Surat, Ahmedabad, Vadodara. Haryana: Gurgaon, Faridabad, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Palwal, Naraul, Panipat. Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu. Madhya Pradesh: Jabalpur, Gwalior, Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain. Rajasthan: Ajmer, Bikaner, Akwar, Bhilwara, Jaipur, Kota, Jodhpur, Ganganagar, Udaipur. Jharkhand: Ranchi, Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad. Karnataka: Mysore & Hubli, Bendaluru. Tamil Nadu: Coimbatore, Chennai, Tiruchirapalli & Madurai. Kerala: Trivandrum & Thrissur, Calicut, Cochin, Kottayam (PALA). Maharashtra: Amrawati, Aurangabad, Akpla, Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, Pune, Latur, Sholapur, Nanded, Thane. Odisha: Cuttack, Bhubaneswar. Punjab: Bathinda, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala. Telangana: Trimulgherry, Hyderabad, Warangal and karimnagar. Uttarakhand: Haldwani, Dehradun. Goa: Panaji.